Going forward at WR?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going forward at WR??

They need to feature the TE not just get one, the QB has to call plays for them, there's nothing wrong with Thomas they need to feed him the rock, or the kid from UCLA just throw them the ball, Miami's problem was the QB last season or the lack of one.

Anyone who watched the TE play last season saw that it was completely evident there was a problem with Thomas.

His spirit animal nowadays is a sloth.

Big if like with a lot of our roster, but as long as parker stays healthy we're fine as receiver. What we need is a te.

220px-Walken-Cowbell.jpg

I got a fever! and the only prescription is more Jakeem Grant!!!

In the draft, I'm loving whoever posted the comparison between Mike Evans and Mike Gesicki (TE, Penn State). I'm now on board with him as our #1 TE target.

I bet he climbs into the late first/early second.

I don't trust Parker and feel he's a bust. Three years and he has yet to play 16 games, even in the games he does play it's not like he's lighting it up. 24 games started and 3 100 yard games and 0 multi TD games. He's on the same path as Ted Ginn as far as I'm concerned.

That leaves Stills as our only legitimate proven threat as far as WR's. I know people want to prop up Grant because he had 1 great game but he's a big question mark. Not to mention he's 5-6 165lbs, can he even hold up for 16 games and an increased workload would be another concern.

I really hope the add a good TE and maybe a serviceable WR because otherwise this could get ugly.

How does everyone feel about adding a TE like Cameron Brate and drafting a WR or signing a lower tier FA WR?

In the draft, I'm loving whoever posted the comparison between Mike Evans and Mike Gesicki (TE, Penn State). I'm now on board with him as our #1 TE target.

As long as he climbs into Miami’s lap in round #2. Then it be party time.

I don't expect anyone expensive this time around. Once the first week or two are done then we might do something at that point and I wouldn't hold my breath for a WR in free agency

Ozzy rules!!

If you look at the teams making deep playoff runs last year, Mia really had a better WR roster than most of them. I am starting to feel more and more like a high quality receiving TE is the way to go, and maybe get a WR in FA or the draft to compliment what we have left (not to replace Landry - they don't make too many guys a tough and competitive as him). I also feel RT would excel throwing to a big TE who can separate down the middle. I think of it as an all new look, versus how to replace Landry, but watch me be totally wrong.

His poor blocking is alarming, which is why he won't be considered until the 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th round

Heck as far as I’m concerned Drake could play in the slot and deliver more than Landry. Grant is best outside. Carroo we don’t know about yet.

No need to get a WR. We have bigger needs.

Go get TE, RB, OG, FS, and LB’ers. Grab backup QB if possible.

Back
Top Bottom