Going forward at WR?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going forward at WR??

I'm curious to see the market on players like Donte Moncrief. He's not a star player, but could be a valuable young vet on a cheap deal. Based on the free agent market and the number of receivers expected to go in the draft a receiver like Moncrief could be had at a fair price.

If he is the seam threat i think he can be lets get him and get some damn olineman who can block for once.

I'm with you Corona!!! I love Braxton Berrios and think he's a Wes Welker waiting to happen. This kid is smart, tough and what he lacks in size he makes up with amazing effort. Berrios can be your slot receiver and also help you in the return game. As far as a TE, YES!!!! This is a great draft to snag a big time player at TE. I might even be inclined to double up depending how the draft falls. Love Fumagali but there are several great options here.

It's pretty simple for me: Parker plays all 16 games and has a breakout season, or we're drafting a WR extremely high in 2019. We have good complimentary pieces in Stills and Wilson. Need that alpha WR1 who can take over a game.

If Tannehill is 100% back healthy, Parker will have a great year. They had a pretty good thing going before RT got hurt.

It's pretty simple for me: Parker plays all 16 games and has a breakout season, or we're drafting a WR extremely high in 2019. We have good complimentary pieces in Stills and Wilson. Need that alpha WR1 who can take over a game.

I would prefer a true #1, but not many teams are built to keep track of 4 speedy midgets, plus really fast and shifty out of the backfield.

I would actually try and give DVP a extension on a low figure coming off a injured & bad year of QB play.

Even tho I think he might he made of glass he was emerging with Tannehill until our QB got hurt

I would not be at all pleased with a WR in the first round, but I don't see it happening anyhow. TE would be OK, though.

Tight end in round 2. Getting a LB who can actually cover a tight end is paramount in round 1. We can get a qb in 2020 draft

At what point did they a good thing going? Even during Tannehills 8 game stretch Parker only had 31 catches, 350 yards, 11.29 y/c, and 2 TD's.
I read your post and started investigating 2016 for Parker, as that was clearly his best season... Most obvious was his lack of targets in some games... So I remembered about how there was concern about him not being able to create enough separation at the NFL level when he was drafted.

So I switched to nexgenstats to see where he ranked in average separation... While I'm not there yet, The leading receiver in the NFL for SEP kind of caught me of guard... Wait for it... Albert Wilson.

Thought it was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom