Going To First Home Game In Miami Vs Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going To First Home Game In Miami Vs Buffalo

kansasfan

Rookie
Reaction score
What are some must sees at Hard Rock. I know the 2 statues and the walk of fame. Any other cool stuff? Also some fun things to do in Miami? Be in Miami Saturday - Monday Evening. Thanks

You know it's bad when people aren't responding to threads like this :lol:. I don't live there and haven't been to a game in years but I hope this post inspires some locals to give you some pointers.

I recommend having very low expectations for the game itself and going to the topless beach the next day (have to at least once ... being from Kansas I'm thinking maybe you've never been) so you have fresh boobs to block the memory of a potentially unfortunate game.

I’ve had Sunday ticket sense 03. I’m not expecting much from game just s win. I thought when I bought tickets they would be 7-4 or 8-3. Can’t be any worse than chiefs game I went to last year. I’m very frustrated after this past game .

I went to my first ever this year the first game of the season when they played Tennessee. Which was like going to a day, afternoon, and night game all with one ticket. My other choice was this weeks game, but for one, it’s much cheaper to go down there in September; and two, I didn’t want to risk that they’d be a lost cause later in the year and mess up my excitement. I rolled the dice and won!

Last time I went to a game in Miami was Shula's 300th win against Green Bay (Lord it was hot that day). The stadium sucked then. Looks much better on TV now. I always enjoyed hanging out in Coconut Grove after the game.

But I haven't been to Miami since 1991, so don't have a clue what it's like anymore. :)

What are some must sees at Hard Rock. I know the 2 statues and the walk of fame. Any other cool stuff?

It's an old stadium with a new roof. I would check out the roof.

There's also a new tennis stadium on the south side of the parking lot.

BTW, the playing field was changed since the last game. Looked good in the Canes game. For some reason they left the end zone sod alone on both sides. So there was new green grass everywhere on the field itself but duller grass in each end zone.

The experience at the Stadium changed when they put the roof on. Big difference maker. You should have a great time at the game. You should definitely stop by the Finheaven tailgate section and meet some of your fellow Finheaven fans. As for where to stay and what to do while you are there, I definitely recommend staying north of Miami Gardens. Maybe the Hard Rock in Ft Lauderdale or somewhere on the beach in Hollywood or Ft Lauderdale. About 20 minutes from the Stadium and usually a good time.

Last edited:
If your favorite restaurant kept serving you an awful meal every single week, would you eventually stop going there? I definitely would.

The only real "voice" the fans have is to stop supporting the team financially. Do your part and don't go to games until the product is actually worthy of your money.

I'm going to my first game on Sunday as well. The responses to your question make me wish I would have picked the December 30 game in Buffalo. Disappointing that Miami fans best suggestion is to stay away from the game and go to a topless beach instead. I'm guessing there are more boobs in this forum than at the beach.

I'm going to my first game on Sunday as well. The responses to your question make me wish I would have picked the December 30 game in Buffalo. Disappointing that Miami fans best suggestion is to stay away from the game and go to a topless beach instead. I'm guessing there are more boobs in this forum than at the beach.

Hey now, I never said don't go. Just to have low expectations. Topless beach is probably a better time anyhow, depending on how many times you've been.

Back
Top Bottom