Going to INDY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to INDY

CHI Fin Fan 13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
we are making the drive to indy for the dolphins game nov 4,does anybody know what hotel the dolphins would be staying at ?they use to stay in the westin but i think they relocated.

Awesome I will also be attending, first game since 09 should be a good one luck vs Tannehill

I'm gonna be there too! First ever NFL game. Where you guys seated?

I'll be driving up from Louisville for the game, the 2nd ill have caught (Cincy) in under a month. Stars really aligned in that respect this year, and I'll be damned to pass up the chance to see this team in person any chance I get. Cincy is 100 miles and Indy is 115, not too bad at all. Enthusiasm level for this team is much higher than for when I passed up the chance to see them (win) in Cincy 2010 on Halloween.

Wife is on the fence whether to attend, so I may be rolling solo. If she comes, well also have our 6 month old boy dressed up in a dolphins hoody.

sec616.

i'm rolling solo; who knows the area around the stadium well enough to suggest a good bar where there will be phans in attendance, within walking distance? or tailgating laws: will I be able to drink beers at my car in a solo cup? let me set up a propane camping stove to grill some burgs and bratts? I'll be the guy offering free shots of Bourbon and LITs to passing Dolphins fans, while supplies last. anyones free to stop by for free liquor or food, while it lasts; i'll be the silver subaru wrx wagon blasting either WQAM or various David Bowie albums out the back to scare off the indigenous people of the corn.

Back
Top Bottom