Going to Miami- Baltimore game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to Miami- Baltimore game

WhtCnBrwnDo4U

Active Roster
Reaction score
My girlfriend got us tickets to the Dolphins at Ravens game. This is my first time going to an opposing team stadium. What should I expect as far as the Ravens stadium. How are the fans? I heard they can be a little rowdy. Anyone ever gone to a game there? How was that experience. Thanks Everyone!

i'll be there...and i'm not worried about the fans...i'm worried about our team in that one...lol

Pop is a Ravens season ticket holder, so I've gone to a good amount of games. It's not as bad as Oakland or Philly for sure. Some Ravens fans try to act tough but you can easily put some of those tards in their place. And the Phins fans usually make a pretty good showing in Baltimore or Washington so you won't be alone.

as a native from baltimore, I can tell you that ravens fans seem to have the lowest football IQ of any other team in my opinion. but they are kinda rude

I will be there also but as hoos said im more worried about how we play against the ravens than my safety

I'm from Baltimore and I am also going to game. The stadium is nice and the fans are cool for the most part. They talk a lot of trash but if we get up by ten they get very quiet and turn on their team. Now if we go Down by ten they will let us have it they basically flip flop

One more question about parking. Me and my Girl are staying at a hampton inn or something its like less then a mile from the stadium. We are valet parking there and I guess walking to the game. Can you just walk to a stadium? Is there any other ways besides walking. We do not have a permit to park at the stadium,

Im sure you could take a taxi or maybe the hotel has transportation I plan on parking at a garage I parked at for an O's game and just walking to the stadium

Back
Top Bottom