Going to the giants Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the giants Game?

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone who is going to the game Sunday at the Ghettolands:

Several of us are meeting up Sunday morning, Phan4Ever, his brother, NYCPhan, and hopefully Iceblizzard will all be cruising into Giants Stadium together! We'd like to hook up with more FinHeaven members when we get to the stadium, we will be arriving somewhat early.... let's see if we can come up with a place to meet up, so we can have a FinHeaven style get together before we watch the Dolphins kick some Giant butt (hopefully).

Drop a post here if you're going, and interested in meeting some of your FinHeaven brothers and sisters, and we can try to work things out! A PM that you're serious will get you my cell phone number to make things easier....

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Go Fins!!!

:cheer2:

I'M GOING I'M GOING!!!!
But here's the deal.........
I'm leaving in a bit to go to Jersey because I'm staying at my friends (she's 10 minutes from the Meadowlands and a season ticket holder). I don't know where she and her crew tailgates. I don't know where I'm sitting. I know nuthin :tongue: BUT I'll try to log on from her house to check the thread to see where everyone will be.

Soooooooooooooo if your wandering around the parking lot and see one Dolphin girl with a crew of Big Blue fans that might be me :lol: I'll either be wearing my green 54 Jersey OR a navy blue long sleeve t-shirt with the Dolphin logo (I'll also be wearing a blue "old school" Dolphins BB hat and have long brown hair)

OH, I thought you meant the Giants-Marlins game today. ;) j/k. 64,000+ at the Pro today. :up:

Hope to see you there Peebs... it would be nice to finally meet you!... Check my profile to see what to look for... will probably be wearing my Ricky jersey, and maybe a dolphins windbreaker....

My buddy and I are coming up from pittsburgh so we are hoping to meet some dolphins fans there. We are gonna start tailgating about 8:30-9:00.

Originally posted by Mdolphins18
My buddy and I are coming up from pittsburgh so we are hoping to meet some dolphins fans there. We are gonna start tailgating about 8:30-9:00.

Not sure where we'll be yet at the Stadium.... I got your PM, we'll be at the Meadowlands a couple hours before the game... I can PM you my cell # if that will help us all get together...

Enjoy the game WharfRat !!!!

Originally posted by WharfRat

aaacck!! Isn't baseball over YET????

Nope. The Marlins slayed the Giants. They're in the Championship Series now. :up:

I'm sorry I didn't get to log on from my friends house.

BUT

If you saw people tailgating under a Giants awning with a FULL SIZE white rattan couch, that was us! :D There aren't many people tailgating that bring actual furnature! :tongue:

I must say, the Phins were WELL represented at the Meadowlands today. I must have talked to and HIGH FIVED a million people in Dolphins gear!
I sat for the first 2 quarters in section 313 then moved to my friends section 305 at half time.

Last edited by a moderator:
man, how can you guys stand living in NY??? I wouldnt be able to stand it, id go crazy... but that just the laid back Miami boy in me.... Just put the fins game on, open the house up to a breeze, or sit in the jacuzzi... GOD I LOVE SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!!

by the way, i saw a MILLION fin fans on tv while we were winning (the whole game) and i want to hear all your guys reactions so please, share..

Originally posted by Peebs
I'm sorry I didn't get to log on from my friends house.

BUT

If you saw people tailgating under a Giants awning with a FULL SIZE white rattan couch, that was us! :D There aren't many people tailgating that bring actual furnature! :tongue:

I must say, the Phins were WELL represented at the Meadowlands today. I must have talked to and HIGH FIVED a million people in Dolphins gear!
I sat for the first 2 quarters in section 313 then moved to my friends section 305 at half time.
Peeebs!!

What row were you in in 313? Believe it or not, Wharf, NYCPhan, my bro and I were all in the very front row there. You might have seen the Marino and Williams jerseys on 3 out of the 4 of us. And I was the one in the grey sweatshirt and blue cap, standing up and facing all the Giants LOSERS and waving my arms and taunting them when McKnight rambled in.:)

Sorry we didn't get to meet. By the way, it was the first time I'd met Wharf, and all those things everyone sez about him just aren't true. He's actually a great guy. Who'd a thunk it?:goof:

Row 22 seat 30! :eek: OMG we were so close yet so far! I might have high fived you guys because I was high fiving EVERY Phin fan I saw! (I was a little loaded....) :tongue: BUT after the half I moved to my friends section 305.

I saw a lot of Phin fans at the game. It sucks that I couldn't make it but hopefully we can plan something for the Jets game next year.

Back
Top Bottom