Gonna be a long season... again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gonna be a long season... again

CONVIGLIONUS

Active Roster
Reaction score
The defense sucked last season and the season before that. The offensive line has always sucked and they will continue to suck again while getting Cutler and Moore hurt in the process. The schedule is tougher than last season in which we barely beat a bunch of bad teams. I can't see how we win more than 5 games. And 4 of those wins I'm counting against the bills and jets.

I still believe we can get off to a 3-0 start, how bad is New Orleans this year (7-9 last 3 years), maybe 4-0?

Yes the starters gave up a 36 yard td drive to the offense that was the best in the league in 2017, with the td coming on a 20 yard 4th down conversion. Yes that is indeed a sign that the defense sucks and the season is over. Pack up the trucks let's all go home. :)

The defense sucked last season and the season before that. The offensive line has always sucked and they will continue to suck again while getting Cutler and Moore hurt in the process. The schedule is tougher than last season in which we barely beat a bunch of bad teams. I can't see how we win more than 5 games. And 4 of those wins I'm counting against the bills and jets.

Miami in 1972 lost their starting QB (ended Undefeated, and won a SB), last year the Patriots were going to have to go 4 games without Tom Brady (Reached, and were gifted with a SB by the Falcons), last year Miami started the season 1-4 (Reached the playoffs).

Am I saying this Miami team is as good as the 72 Dolphins, or last years Brady led Patriots, or even that the schedule this year would be as easy as last year? Probably not, but when you have a good to great HC, you actually get through it, and we are about to find out the hard way, how good Gase really is.

Miami losing some key players is tough, but they still have a lot of talent to still get through it if Gase is the real deal, now we learn if this is just us assuming, or if we hit the lottery when we got him last year.

Last edited:

Why bother to watch then? Just come back at the end of the year.

What's the bad news sunshine?

You could be right, but as a fan, i'm at least going to wait until they lose the games to be let down.

It's unrealistic to expect a SB, might not even make the playoffs. I'll be excited just to see improvement and see our team competing and trying to win. IF Gase is what we think he is then we should be competitive with Cutler and/or Moore. It was doubtful that we make the playoffs even with a healthy Tannehill.

I still see a wildcard, guess I'm alone

Back
Top Bottom