Gonna Install... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gonna Install...

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright, I found something that I think is really cool... however, I am not sure if everyone will like it or not. It will most likely be installed by the end of the night. Please let me know if you like it or not... trust, me, you'll realize it when its installed :)

Is it the new header when you enter the board? If it is you did a good job because it is cool. It says exactly how many posts there have been since you have been gone.

Well, its installed. And I must say that it was a lot faster, and easier to install than planned.

I thought this may be cool because you have all the news from the main site right there, plus, the little "Welcome" screen is kinda cool as well. If you have any ideas as to how I can make that portion better, let me know.

Do you like the "Welcome Screen"? Let me know...

Mad props on the new header! I like it alot. For thoose that are saying didnt he say he would be gone for awhile, I just love this place to much, and the speculation about Troy and Norv are killing me. PLEASE don't let Shula be the o-cordinator!

I like it, but I don't think it should replace the main page. I liked the 1st version from last night. We miss out on the very cool Dolphin logo that InFINSible designed. :)

Back
Top Bottom