Gonzaga wins 93-90 on a buzzer beater in OT!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gonzaga wins 93-90 on a buzzer beater in OT!!!

One of the great final 4 games I’ve ever watched. Helluva shot by Jalen Suggs who a lot of people don’t know was a high 4 star QB recruit in high school last year it’s just he was a 5 star prospect in basketball so he chose basketball. The kid is an all around stud. Heart breaks for UCLA. They gave it everything they had.

Calling it now Baylor will beat Gonzaga Monday night.

One of the great final 4 games I’ve ever watched. Helluva shot by Jalen Suggs who a lot of people don’t know was a high 4 star QB recruit in high school last year it’s just he was a 5 star prospect in basketball so he chose basketball. The kid is an all around stud. Heart breaks for UCLA. They gave it everything they had.

Calling it now Baylor will beat Gonzaga Monday night.
I think Gonzaga will put it off!

I can't think of a better game. The Duke/Kentucky game was right there neck and neck...but this game sealed the deal as one of those games they'll be referring to for a LONG time.

reminds me of the UNC- Nova game

Marcus Paige dribbled down court to hit a 3 to tie it up with 4 seconds to go. me and wife laying in bed and i just said "****", her not knowing anything about basketball, "yall tied the game" me "Nope we lost the game just see"

Dagnamit, thanks for the memories Ol Roy

Back
Top Bottom