good and bad lets go!!! PROMISE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

good and bad lets go!!! PROMISE

whodizking

Rookie
Reaction score
Ok whata crazy game this was and we a few FGs or TOs from 3-1

First I want to remind people if u expected a great team you are krayzie. Atleast we saw some PROMISE that our future might be on the up with Tannehill. This kid was great, two picks wasn't his fault. The one that was over turned was his fault. Plus the fumble. He showed poise and confidence. The kid knew what the defense was doing most the game and kept in pocket and made the big throws. If he can keep improving and limit turnovers he can be great in a hurry. Awesome.

Now getting on defense cordinator you guys are krayzie. He called a great game. But its also a learning curb on what this secondary can do. Sean Smith and Marshall are very aggressive man to man. He plays to their strength with that. Marshall seems to get beat one on one alttile more tho. BUT the rest CBs not so great. I also want to point out that in ZONE this secondary seems to struggle some. As u saw with Marshall on that 3rd and forever play or Smith and Marshall together and still give up a TD on 4th and 10. Have to realize coverage. When they play the eyes of the QB they struggle. Then the rest of the group is horrible in ZONE or man to man like Wilson. He struggles a lot and teams no it.

Front 7 are just good. All this Dansby isn't good, yea ok him and Burnett make plays in coverage and solid tackling. Let Zach Thomas go he isn't coming back and comparing him to everyone is dum. Dansby is great in coverage and that sack was big on his part when he didn't need to cover the RB late in the game. This front 7 unit can tackle and are just MEAN. I liked subbing Misi in as a DE too. He collapsed the pocket a few times.

Overall defense needs to learn how to close but a true.number one corner and FS and we can be good here fast too.

Coaches need to not out think their selfs either. That 2nd and 2 yards to go end of third pitch to Reggie Bush was to cute and v ery dangerous. The roll out right sack earlier on Tannehill also was scary knowing how fast Cards defense was. Held us from another TD. But its a learning curb and the gameplan was great. Just out thought themselves some. Good overall tho

Hartline was balling today no matter what!!! Big props to this guy. Great heart and awesome route running.

We need to close as a team but they are showing PROMISE. that will hopefully make a soon better future for its fan base.

Don't hate the Cardinals as they played hard and took the game from us no matter our mistakes

CUT CARPENTER , U ARE PAID TO MAKE FGS AND HE MISSES WAY TO MUCH AND CUT BUM WR NABUM. Ok I feel better now. Lol

Also that last cardinals defense scheme in OT was great Tannehill and Miami didn't know how to defend that blitz. Coaches should probably got more TE or RBs for coverage to help out it really killed us . Tannehill didn't have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom