Good Article On Preston Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Article On Preston Williams

So Fitz hooked him up?! Too funny (in a good way).

Really good to see Williams going the extra mile to work on his game
and mount a serious challenge for a roster spot. Also interesting to
hear the FO/staff already has an "idea" for this kid.

Sounds like we might wind up keeping the kid from Stanford (Irwin)
as well -- could be the end of the line for dudes like Ford and Butler.

I'm all in with an aggressive youth movement!

If we don't throw this kid 1 jump ball a game in the Red Zone I will be highly frustrated.

It seems like he is here to make the most of his opportunity. I wish him the very best!
Me too. We are due for a diamond, in the rough type find. He certainly seems to be physically gifted, if he can get the "between the ears" part straight.

Plays his cards right he might be replacing Devante Parker in the lineup as our big bodied WR.

So Fitz hooked him up?! Too funny (in a good way).

Really good to see Williams going the extra mile to work on his game
and mount a serious challenge for a roster spot. Also interesting to
hear the FO/staff already has an "idea" for this kid.

Sounds like we might wind up keeping the kid from Stanford (Irwin)
as well -- could be the end of the line for dudes like Ford and Butler.

I'm all in with an aggressive youth movement!

That's really the point to take from this. Ryan Fitzpatrick has clearly taken a shine to Preston Williams.

I like what I'm hearing about this kid. Being the same body type as DVP, I hope he pushes Parker and forced him to step his game up. It's a good thing from a couple of perspectives.

Me too. We are due for a diamond, in the rough type find. He certainly seems to be physically gifted, if he can get the "between the ears" part straight.

Even tho he went undrafted, not sure I'd label him a "diamond in the rough". He'd have gone second or third round at the latest, were it not for his off the field issues. He was one of the best receivers in college last year.

Even tho he went undrafted, not sure I'd label him a "diamond in the rough". He'd have gone second or third round at the latest, were it not for his off the field issues. He was one of the best receivers in college last year.

That's a rough diamond alright.

He has 1st round potential.

Back
Top Bottom