Good bye and good luck Pat! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good bye and good luck Pat!

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
The story seems to be getting out that Pat will in fact be a Chief and that Saban's hardline worked and we will also be picking #46 in the draft.

I thought this deserved it's own thread.

I wanted to be the first to say good luck and thanks to a great CB. Pat is dominant, injuries have hurt him in the last few years but he is a genuine playmaker.

So thanks for the memories and for the 8.4 mil dollars of cap room. :)

finsnchips said:
The story seems to be getting out that Pat will in fact be a Chief and that Saban's hardline worked and we will also be picking #46 in the draft.

I thought this deserved it's own thread.

I wanted to be the first to say good luck and thanks to a great CB. Pat is dominant, injuries have hurt him in the last few years but he is a genuine playmaker.

So thanks for the memories and for the 8.4 mil dollars of cap room. :)

He was a hell of a player, probably the best CB that the Fins have ever had.

He sucked! Lazy and couldn't cover a fly!

Juuust kidding. :D

Pat at one point was my favorite Phin. I'm gonna miss the days of the "two best corners in the league" in Sam and Pat.

Now with Pat gone and Sam getting on in the years...it's the end of a proud era. :cry:

Good luck Pat, thank you for all the amazing interceptions that you had. Good luck in the future and thanks for the memories.

The Will Poole era of dominance begins!!!!1 I will miss Pat a lot. My lucky number has been #23 my whole life. I'd like to see another #23 drafted tomorrow from Auburn!!!!!

I must say I'll miss him dearly, but I'm glad to have his cap room. All I can say is that KC got one hell of a deal on one hell of a player.

zachseau13 said:
He was a hell of a player, probably the best CB that the Fins have ever had.
took the words right out of my mouth

. . . . . and one hell of a salary. But he will be worth every penny to their defense.

Good bye and good luck Pat! You will be missed. Thanks for all the hard work and great plays you made for the Fins.

he's been the best cormer on this team since he became the starter, it suxs to see him go. he has been one of my favorite players. i hope that he can make a few more pro bowls in KC shutting down Moss and Rod SMith

Back
Top Bottom