Good Dolphin Podcast Anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Dolphin Podcast Anyone?

I don't live in the Miami area and find it difficult find any decent podcast to stay up to date?

Any recommendations

“Fin it to win it”...love Kyle Crabbs...also does the “Locked on Draft Dudes...as well as his great coverage for USA Today’s “Dolphin Wire”. Great insight and entertaining.

“”Locked on Dolphins”.... Travis does a daily great job. Don’t agree with all his takes but he does work hard at it.

“Three Yards per Carry”....CK gives great analysis!

“The Audible”....Kim Bokamper and John Congemi! Always great guests.

OJ McDuffie does one called the Fish Tank or something. I've never listened to it, but I love OJ.

3 yards per carry and Travis Wingfield are the 2 best imo. Travis is daily I think and 3YPC is weekly most of the time. They actually provide pretty good technical analysis and 3YPC a lot of scouting on draft picks, etc.

Travis is my fav. I also like Skaggs on YouTube he does it every Monday. If you like video dougliedowrong on YouTube is fun to watch

It’s more about old stories than current events though.
Just checked it out earlier this week, and it’s quite enjoyable! They had Denney, Haack, Baker, and Hurns on just the other day

I like 3ypc a lot too.

Haven’t listened to Wingfield much but i do like the content he puts out so I’m sure his podcast is good day

Back
Top Bottom