Good Game. And thoughts on Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Game. And thoughts on Coach

First I wanted to say I travel down to MIA every year for this game. Also I travel all over watching the Bills. Even in the midst of the Bad season I would like to thank the Fin Fan base for the hospitality at the game today. Appreciate it.

Second good game.Though I was not to worried at all I was glad Fins scores and kept it a game instead of a blowout. Specially after the trip I am glad I got to watch a game.

now that Brings me to third. I cannot tell you that Flores will work out long term. But I can also say I saw something I have never saw from former Fin teams in the past when season was over. There was No checkout. Even a team so devoid of talent they are playing hard for your coach. I saw this out of McD as well is the Bills might not have all the talent they want yet but they go out week in and week out and fight.

I have watched Fins a lot specially later in the season well when they are done and they check out. They haven’t for your coach and I do think that is a good sign. A good offseason and this horrible year will be forgot about specially if they continue to play hard and bye in (just with better talent).

good luck on the rest of they year (no major injuries to your players). See you next year.
Nice post brother! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

The rate allen is going. He should make playoff this yr. Not bad for 2nd yr qb.
Not bad at all. I just don’t see the it factor. I see him as a decent QB ceiling but not “great”. Good enough for them to invest 6-7 years in him.

Fins fans should be the VERY LAST people to call Josh Allen trash. He literally owns the Dolphins. People still stuck on that predraft narrative. Guy is getting better every game. Here is some fun facts regarding Allen:

Come on Cincinnati.

You can do it. Hijacking this thread because it has the fewest replies.

How is that even a game?

110 yards for Jacobs, Carr 23/27.

Bengals have some fight left in them.

Hard to win with John jerry as your starting left tackle

We got a good example Sunday of how mucb difference a big arm can make.

Agree and the Numbers somewhat show that out.

Last 7 weeks: ALLEN 96.4 passer rtg 14 TD (10 pass / 4 rush) 1 INT / 1 fum lost

Some Comparisons
WENTZ 88.4 passer rtg 7 TD (7 pass / 0 rush) 2 INT / 3 fum lost
BRADY 85.9 passer rtg 9 TD (7 pass / 2 rush) 4 INT / 1 fum lost
GOFF 81.4 passer rtg 6 TD (5 pass / 1 rush) 4 INT / 2 fum lost

In the past 7 weeks Allen has played the Dolphins twice, the redskins and the browns.

Hard to win with John jerry as your starting left tackle

True.

However if he was still a Dolphin he likely would've gotten an extension at some point this season.

His twin brother being a 1st round pick really elevated his status a little bit and allowed him to go in the third when he likely was a 5th/6th round prospect. Easy to say after the fact though. Not hating though, dude carved out a 10 year career.

When I was about 10 years old my uncle rented a large cargo van and took the family on a road trip from PA to Disney World. I was the oldest of the boy cousins and at one point the youngin's were horsing around in the hotel (I was being good as always).

My uncle was so pissed he lined us all up and smacked us all once across the face.

The point....

That's how I feel about our current OL. I'd smack all 5 guys even if only 3 or 4 deserve it.

I want them all gone.

John jerry has no business playing left tackle. That’s Miami level incompetent usage. He’s a serviceable guard.

It’s just an easy way to get you beat. They need Cordy Glenn back before we play them.

I agree though watching them Sunday they haven’t thrown in the towel yet.

The raiders o line front is legit and the bengals d line showed up to play.

I honestly think they could beat the Steelers this weekend if they didn’t have such an eye sore at left tackle.

Back
Top Bottom