Good Game. And thoughts on Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Game. And thoughts on Coach

BillsFanInPeace

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
First I wanted to say I travel down to MIA every year for this game. Also I travel all over watching the Bills. Even in the midst of the Bad season I would like to thank the Fin Fan base for the hospitality at the game today. Appreciate it.

Second good game.Though I was not to worried at all I was glad Fins scores and kept it a game instead of a blowout. Specially after the trip I am glad I got to watch a game.

now that Brings me to third. I cannot tell you that Flores will work out long term. But I can also say I saw something I have never saw from former Fin teams in the past when season was over. There was No checkout. Even a team so devoid of talent they are playing hard for your coach. I saw this out of McD as well is the Bills might not have all the talent they want yet but they go out week in and week out and fight.

I have watched Fins a lot specially later in the season well when they are done and they check out. They haven’t for your coach and I do think that is a good sign. A good offseason and this horrible year will be forgot about specially if they continue to play hard and bye in (just with better talent).

good luck on the rest of they year (no major injuries to your players). See you next year.

Last edited:
Come on Cincinnati.

You can do it. Hijacking this thread because it has the fewest replies.

How is that even a game?

110 yards for Jacobs, Carr 23/27.

Bengals have some fight left in them.

First I wanted to say I travel down to MIA every year for this game. Also I travel all over watching the Bills. Even in the midst of the Bad season I would like to thank the Fin Fan base for the hospitality at the game today. Appreciate it.

Second good game.Though I was not to worried at all I was glad Fins scores and kept it a game instead of a blowout. Specially after the trip I am glad I got to watch a game.

now that Brings me to third. I cannot tell you that Flores will work out long term. But I can also say I saw something I have never saw from former Fin teams in the past when season was over. There was No checkout. Even a team so devoid of talent they are playing hard for your coach. I saw this out of McD as well is the Bills might not have all the talent they want yet but they go out week in and week out and fight.

I have watched Fins a lot specially later in the season well when they are done and they check out. They haven’t for your coach and I do think that is a good sign. A good offseason and this horrible year will be forgot about specially if they continue to play hard and bye in (just with better talent).

good luck on the rest of they year (no major injuries to your players). See you next year.

Thoughts on Josh Allen? He seems to play well against us all the time. I find myself torn as to exactly how good he is and can be. He can look so good at times and then just toss up an inexplicable throw.

Thoughts on Josh Allen? He seems to play well against us all the time. I find myself torn as to exactly how good he is and can be. He can look so good at times and then just toss up an inexplicable throw.

He hasn’t developed as fast as I think we all would have liked. But he has improved his accuracy and everything. Also this is his 5 game with zero picks. Will occasionally miss and make a dumb decision but those are becoming less and less. Not totally convinced in him yet but heis winning us over. Needs to start stacking games like Sunday together.

Allen had a great arm and can run on you.....if he was accurate he'd be a top 5 QB in the NFL but he's not accurate and that's something most QB's don't get much better at. Either you're accurate or you're not. That defense is very good tho, specially the Dline.

That Miami has won or even been in games with this roster is solely a testament to Flores and his staff. I have a hard time crowing anyone based on a limited body of work but he seems to know what the hell he is doing.

If Grier can draft his ass off in 2020 and get some new life into this roster Flores will have a shot to make it in South Beach long term.

Though we always make him look like Mike Vick I don’t rate Allen at all. Good arm but lacks accuracy. Good at escaping pressure but you force him to win games from the pocket and you’re in trouble.

Bills have a good defense and may just make the wild card but that’s as far as it goes. I guess they’d be happy with that. We certainly would.

Back
Top Bottom