Good Goin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Goin...

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Well, I came home to a few phone calls, and a ton of emails tellin my about #1 Jets Fans words today. From what I gather, he said that he would shut down the boards, or somethin like that.

Anyways, I think I got the job done. I blocked his email addresses, IPs, and user name it self.

Anyways, thanks for lettin me know what is happenin on the boards while I'm at school and work. Let me know if anything happens again...

C ya...

No problem AJ...Was what he said threats/rumors or can he really do what he said he could do?...That's what I'm wonderin..:rolleyes:

*takes a break from homework...*

Well, anyone that is determined enough could probably break in to the boards if they have that much knowledge of doing something like that. However, these boards are built to take the normal little attempts at hacking. Previous boards that we had weren't.

I don't know #1 Jets Fan enough to really know if he has that much knowledge or not. Heck, he may of been drunk and had no clue as to what he was saying, we really don't know. However, Gram and I decided it would be best if we attempt to ban him from the boards.

Alright, I have to get back to homework... I hate this stuff...

C ya!

:monkey: homework...

he was just saying stuff like he was going to do it legally...I'm not sure what he meant by that..he said we could thank dolfan06 for it. I just think dolfan06 made him really upset..LOL :goof: Not sure what he meant by the legal stuff :confused: Ok..take care man..I'll let ya get back now...;)

PERSONALLY.......................

I THINK ITS A LITTLE KID PLAYIN DRESS UP, WANTS TO BE THE BIG DOG! WANTS TO SCARE EVERYBODY:fire:

Way to go 06! You big bully :D Why dont you pick on people your own age instead of some little kid.

big bully or no......

i'm gonna have egg on my face if this board goes down monday! AJ says he is pretty sure he can't do anything, but if he does, his threats of shutting down the board are well documented! :p

because..............

Why dont you pick on people your own age instead of some little kid.

most people my age are retired and don't care about this kind of stuff! i do, and i'll support this board as much as i can! :D

There aren't any people your age...your the last one! lol Just messing with ya bud.

So what was it you did to upset whip so much anyway?

So what was it you did to upset whip so much anyway?

when flyin11 said he would be banned, he said he could come right back. i said if i delete every one of your posts soon as i find out its you, he'd leave on his own, he dared me, i did it, he's gone, end of story! :rolleyes:

the only legal means would be thru a 3rd party, i.e. FCC or NFL.

AJ - why not post you homework in a special section so that we can help you out in it :rolleyes: :lol:

the only problem is...........

even thru legal means, he made threats, idle or not. he was like a litle kid in a school yard, trying to bluff his way thru this board, so i figured it was time somebody called him on it. i may have been wrong in handling it the way i did, but its the only way i could see to get rid of the sucker! :fire:

I support you 06. He was an a$$hole and the Bronco fans can attest to that. :evil: No remorse! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom