Good Luck against Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck against Ravens

Joe

Jetfuel
Reaction score
Fin Fans Good luck and I hope you smash the Ravens! We may have Gun toting morons on our team but at least we dont have murderers!!! I hate Billick I hate Sharpe I hate Ray Lewis AH Hell I just hate the Ravens period Have a good game guys and gals!

Thanks Joe, I hope we play well. Oh yea, and good luck against the Raiders...man I can't stand those guys.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Thanks Joe, I hope we play well. Oh yea, and good luck against the Raiders...man I can't stand those guys.

Hey! The Princess Bride my one of my favs dolfan87. The Fire swamp and Mostly dead I get it LOL:lol:

Originally posted by Joe
Hey! The Princess Bride my one of my favs dolfan87. The Fire swamp and Mostly dead I get it LOL:lol:
To take a part of a line from that movie: The Dolphins losing to the Ravens? "Inconceivable!":lol:

Thanks Joe :cool: Good luck to your guys as well...I'll be watching the game tonight :cool:

Would it be possible for the JETS and the Gayders to lose this week? This world would be a better place without them...

just kidding... i think...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
To take a part of a line from that movie: The Dolphins losing to the Ravens? "Inconceivable!":lol:
lmao Jaydog57, That movie has some great one liners don't ya think....:lol:

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Would it be possible for the JETS and the Gayders to lose this week? This world would be a better place without them...
just kidding... i think...
unfortunately not, but I would rather play NE in Rd 2 so J-E-T-S ! :cry: I cannot believe I just did that. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom