Good Luck on Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck on Sunday

b0ng

Offseason Blues
Reaction score
Hey Dolphins fans, just wanted to drop by and wish you guys a good injury free game this Sunday against the Texans. I know you guys probably hate the Texans guts by this time with all of the silly endings that our two teams have had over the years, but I feel as though these two teams always have a really good game with a great ending.

I noticed that Henne looks a lot more improved than he did last year although the running game that you guys were known for the last couple of years doesn't seem as dominant as it once was. Not sure what to make of The Most Handsome Man in the NFL getting all those passing yards and I hope that Schaub can at least do a serviceable impression but I doubt it'll be like that.

Anyways if you have any questions about the Texans I'd be more than happy to answer them, but if you want to just tell me to GTFO then that's fine too. Just wanted to say good luck :)

We have been known to let Andre the Giant get a few receptions here and there. I think it really depends on if the defense is going to go all turnstile and give up a 20 burger before the first half is done.

You will be a happy man on Sunday, the Texans will destroy the Dolphins

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=18.366979,-65.992085

GTFO...

on a serious note, i think next week will be more of what we should expect to see on a weekly basis. Both teams were hyped tonight and it showed. I expect the O and D to show their true colors Sunday.

Is foster going to play Sun, or is it still to early to tell?

But the Texans have never destroyed the Dolphins? Even when that fat lazy oaf Travis Johnson retired Trent Green, Cleo Lemon still came in and it was a close game.

EDIT: No update on Foster, although with the way Ben Tate looked against the Colts, I'm not as worried about the running game. Derrick Ward did tweak his ankle though, so I imagine the Texans coaches are probably going to have more of an inkling to start Foster since the Dolphins aren't going to be missing somebody of Peyton Manning's caliber on the field this Sunday I'm sure.

It will probably be a 2 point game as usual. Hope we FINALLY beat you guys.

Question for the Dolphins fans:

How has Carey and Columbo looked on the right side so far? I imagine if Wade Phillips is going to attack any part of the Dolphins line repeatedly Sunday it'd have to be the right side, and Mario got a couple sacks rushing the right side of the Colts line.

And yeah, fishfanmiami, it'll probably be another nailbiter that gives heart attacks to everybody at the end.

Tonight the whole line did okay, Incognito got a lil sloppy tho.

I will be so pissed if you guys score on a short qb run again

That's not going to happen this year, and I believe that was the last time we've run a designed QB draw play. Even if Foster is out Ben Tate would get the look there, we'd just motion Casey out of the FB spot as well as probably one of our TE's if we wanted a spread look.

Question for the Dolphins fans:

How has Carey and Columbo looked on the right side so far? I imagine if Wade Phillips is going to attack any part of the Dolphins line repeatedly Sunday it'd have to be the right side, and Mario got a couple sacks rushing the right side of the Colts line.

And yeah, fishfanmiami, it'll probably be another nailbiter that gives heart attacks to everybody at the end.

Better then pre-season but that's not sayin' much. They gave up quite a few hurrys and Columbo gave up a sack.

Hey Dolphins fans, just wanted to drop by and wish you guys a good injury free game this Sunday against the Texans. I know you guys probably hate the Texans guts by this time with all of the silly endings that our two teams have had over the years, but I feel as though these two teams always have a really good game with a great ending.

I noticed that Henne looks a lot more improved than he did last year although the running game that you guys were known for the last couple of years doesn't seem as dominant as it once was. Not sure what to make of The Most Handsome Man in the NFL getting all those passing yards and I hope that Schaub can at least do a serviceable impression but I doubt it'll be like that.

Anyways if you have any questions about the Texans I'd be more than happy to answer them, but if you want to just tell me to GTFO then that's fine too. Just wanted to say good luck :)

Sorry but its to early yet to think about Houston, let me lick my wounds for the rest of the day, nothing sucks more than losing to the Pats...

Congrats on kicking the Colts butt Sunday, hope you got all that scoring out of your system.....

Congrats on kicking the Colts butt Sunday, hope you got all that scoring out of your system.....

Heh, I hope not. Not that we haven't put up clunkers on the offense (vs Cowboys, vs NYG last year immediately come to mind) but I have faith in what the Texans offense can do. Shut down the cutback lanes and triple cover Andre and you've got a good shot at making life easier for your team, but the Texans have a lot of weapons on their team. Kevin Walter is probably going to be out for the game, but I liked what Jacoby Jones did in the passing game vs the Colts. Still, it's going to be pretty hard not to look good when you've got a guy across from you that demands at least a double team.

How have the special teams looked for you guys? I know Carpenter is money, but is Bush returning kicks for you guys like he did in N.O.? How's the coverage?

Texans dont need luck...they are playing Miami in miami..we pretty much lose to you guys by default..

Back
Top Bottom