Good News/Bad News fro Flores...it all depends (repost?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News/Bad News fro Flores...it all depends (repost?)

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Again....don't be surprised if we do not draft a QB in the first round or at all.

I’m with you. Everyone thinks you have to start a rebuild with a QB as your first pick, although technically Wilkins is the first pick in the rebuild.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade down and end up with significantly more high picks over the next two years.

Fromm....lol

As if we are going to take a player simply because it says QB next to their name.

We can draft 2 OL, 2 DE’s and 2 DBs with our first 6 picks and the roster will be tremendously improved.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to add Joe Burrow first but....

I wouldn’t trade Brian Flores for the No.1 pick in the draft.

Someone posted an interesting theory that staff actually like Rosen and they pulled him to protect him. Not sure if it has any merit but interesting theory.

Should have merit, the dude played pretty well against Dallas and the first half against LAC before the wheels fell off.

Rosen got railed for the Washington game by the pro Tua crowd that was waiting for the second they can deem that move a failure.

Against Dallas Rosen was the best player on the Dolphins and outplayed Prescott.

The Dolphins were never tanking for Tua, that I’m sure of.

Last edited:
Should have merit, the dude played pretty well against Dallas and the first half against LAC before the wheels fell off.

Rosen got railed for the Washington game by the pro Tua crowd that was waiting for the second they can deem that move a failure.

Against Dallas Rosen was the best player on the Dolphins and outplayed Prescott.

The Dolphins were never tanking for Tua, that I’m sure of.

I agree and was rooting for Rosen wanted to see what he had. I don’t believe he ever showed enough to be given up on. Even in the game he struggled its things I’d expect for a 2nd year qb in a new system and certainly wasn’t awful. If Tua or Burrows isn’t there at our pick then I believe Rosen is a better prospect then any other remaining qb in next years class. Stack the d and the offensive line.

Egos been awful. Lost contain on one play last week and even raekwon was like wtf

I’m with you. Everyone thinks you have to start a rebuild with a QB as your first pick, although technically Wilkins is the first pick in the rebuild.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade down and end up with significantly more high picks over the next two years.

Fromm....lol

As if we are going to take a player simply because it says QB next to their name.

We can draft 2 OL, 2 DE’s and 2 DBs with our first 6 picks and the roster will be tremendously improved.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to add Joe Burrow first but....

I wouldn’t trade Brian Flores for the No.1 pick in the draft.

They don’t plan on being in the top 5 or 6 long.

I’m already gonna take your money on a qb with the Miami pick or a trade up I’ll double down if you want to bet that they don’t draft a qb in the 1st round period.

Lol.

Back
Top Bottom