Good news for Pats, bad news for AFCE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news for Pats, bad news for AFCE

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
He'll be out for the New England game...and Buffalo plays them two weeks later.

If he's still out he'll miss both games.

I think the Patriots proved last week that when you play them you don't need a secondary...just linebackers.

Brady through 4 INTs...one to a Lineman and 2 to a Linebacker.

If Dawkins is projected to miss 2 - 6 weeks, he'll miss at least the Patriots game and the following one, but he's hardly going to be full speed vs. the Bills even if he makes it back to play the game.

Despite the SuperBowl win, Brady is not a big game QB. I was at the Pats game last year down here and we handled them easily.
We should have won the one in NE too, but lets not get into that.
Dolphins are much better than last year despite the loss. We'll see how good we are when we play the Giants Tennesse and the Eagles. The rest of the schedule isn't easy but those 3 are the top opponents

Don't forget the Bills.

If they come in here and run us...we'll be staring at 1-2 (if we beat New England) and then go on to play the Giants.

Our run defense should do better than they did last week. The Bills will prove to be a one dimensional team against us. That dimension is pretty potent though and can put up 30 pts on a whim and now featuring a defense. I still think Miami will win both, even in December.

I hear Houston is nice in January. I'll be wearing my jersey and rooting for the team

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
Our run defense should do better than they did last week. The Bills will prove to be a one dimensional team against us. That dimension is pretty potent though and can put up 30 pts on a whim and now featuring a defense. I still think Miami will win both, even in December.

I hear Houston is nice in January. I'll be wearing my jersey and rooting for the team
You think Miami's going to beat Buffalo in December?:lol:
care to place a wager on that?:cool:

Back
Top Bottom