Good News….Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett for OC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News….Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett for OC

Rodgers loved working with Hackett in GB. Yall are trying to crack on the Jets while looking uninformed. The Jets with just decent QBing is a team I don't want to mess with. Give them Rodgers with the OC that he had during his most recent MVP season and they could be favored to win the division.
Rogers is at the end of the line

Meh. He is a good OC, I wouldnt mark it a win in our column.

I also think this may be a precursor to a play for Rodgers.

If the Jets want Rodgers, I hope the Pack trade rape them. Mercilessly.
Ding ding ding ding ding

And that legit scares me. Not just because Rodgers with Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson and that D could do serious damage in the AFCE next season, but also because Zach Wilson and Rodgers reportedly have a relationship and getting Rodgers in that QB room might be the best thing for Zach’s long term development.

Rodgers loved working with Hackett in GB. Yall are trying to crack on the Jets while looking uninformed. The Jets with just decent QBing is a team I don't want to mess with. Give them Rodgers with the OC that he had during his most recent MVP season and they could be favored to win the division.
That's why if Im the Packers GM, I say, if you want Rodgers, we want Garrett Wilson, Breece Hall, and Sauce Gardner. (All needs for GB and all on rookie deals.)

Ding ding ding ding ding

And that legit scares me. Not just because Rodgers with Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson and that D could do serious damage in the AFCE next season, but also because Zach Wilson and Rodgers reportedly have a relationship and getting Rodgers in that QB room might be the best thing for Zach’s long term development.
Phuck them.

Yah that soft schedule of back up QBs and a broken Rodgers they faced in ‘22-‘ 23 is really gonna set them up for a rude awakening

Go and check who they played

Then come back and make a case for tops in the division with AR my word do a little research just a hint of research their D is not as good as made out to be

Yah that soft schedule of back up QBs and a broken Rodgers they faced in ‘22-‘ 23 is really gonna set them up for a rude awakening

Then come back and make a case for tops in the division with AR my word do a little research just a hint of research their D is not as good as made out to be
I agree, but I would rather face the Jets without Rodgers than with him.

Meh. He is a good OC, I wouldnt mark it a win in our column.

I also think this may be a precursor to a play for Rodgers.

If the Jets want Rodgers, I hope the Pack trade rape them. Mercilessly.
How do you know he is a good OC? He never called the plays when he was with the Packers.

Ding ding ding ding ding

Didn’t Zack say he would make life hell if the Jets acquired a veteran QB in the off-season?

Well ok they aren't the 85 bears but they held the bills to 17 and 20. Also, held the lions to 20. Jville to 19. Held us to 17 and 9 haha. It a pretty good defense that's only going to get better next year which would be pretty damn scary with just above average QBing. I stand by my statement that they would likely be the favored team in the division with rodgers.

Jets are basically competent QB play away from being legit assuming Breece Hall starts the season 100%. They have everything else. Their defense is young and elite, they have a potential elite WR1 and solid complimentary pieces, and Hall looked like a budding star before he went down as well. Up and down OL play last season but they have a young talented group — need to get more out of Becton. It will be interesting to see if they can fix in house issues with Elijah Moore. I like their HC a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom