Good News….Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett for OC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News….Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett for OC

Rodgers loved working with Hackett in GB. Yall are trying to crack on the Jets while looking uninformed. The Jets with just decent QBing is a team I don't want to mess with. Give them Rodgers with the OC that he had during his most recent MVP season and they could be favored to win the division.
The Jets have an excellent defense. If they just get decent QB play, they are going to be a tough team to contend with.

No Dolphin fan has any desire to see the Jets become a good team but right now they are only a quality QB from being a very good team.

Hopefully Rodgers wants nothing to do with being traded to the Jets but with Hackett becoming their OC, he might be open to being traded to the Jets.

He was a good OC before he was a terrible HC. Some coaches just aren’t cut out to be head coaches but that doesn’t mean he won’t be a good OC with the Jets.

We will see.
It's hard to judge if he is a good OC or not considering he wasn't the one calling the plays when he was with the Packers.

Meh. He is a good OC, I wouldnt mark it a win in our column.

I also think this may be a precursor to a play for Rodgers.

If the Jets want Rodgers, I hope the Pack trade rape them. Mercilessly.
Good? Hackett does not even call the plays!

Meh. He is a good OC, I wouldnt mark it a win in our column.

I also think this may be a precursor to a play for Rodgers.

If the Jets want Rodgers, I hope the Pack trade rape them. Mercilessly.
Just like when Rodgers was supposed to follow Hackett to Denver?

It's hard to judge if he is a good OC or not considering he wasn't the one calling the plays when he was with the Packers.
I agree but my comment was about Rogers possibly going to the Jets because Hackett is their OC. Rodgers seemed to like Hackett when Hackett was with the Packers and that might make the Jets a team Rogers would be interested in joining if he decides to leave the Packers.

Even if Hackett didn’t call plays in Green Bay. He would certainly benefit if Rogers was the Jets QB instead of Wilson or one of the other QB’s now on the Jets.

That's why if Im the Packers GM, I say, if you want Rodgers, we want Garrett Wilson, Breece Hall, and Sauce Gardner. (All needs for GB and all on rookie deals.)
that's just ridiculous. Stop it

Jets are basically competent QB play away from being legit assuming Breece Hall starts the season 100%. They have everything else. Their defense is young and elite, they have a potential elite WR1 and solid complimentary pieces, and Hall looked like a budding star before he went down as well. Up and down OL play last season but they have a young talented group — need to get more out of Becton. It will be interesting to see if they can fix in house issues with Elijah Moore. I like their HC a lot too.

Just are scary with a decent Qb assuming their defense doesn’t regress.

This has only become a tougher division.

Back
Top Bottom