Good News On Tunsil From Rotoworld | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News On Tunsil From Rotoworld

If I'm the Bears and Sam Young is starting at LT, if Floyd (or the water boy) isn't dominating him after a few drop backs, I move Mack over there for the rest of the game!

No reason tunsil can’t erase Floyd.

Roll that protection all day to Mack’s side.

I’m not aware of them having an interior dt wrecker either which helps us even more.

More than likely when we can’t roll the protection to Mack we will chip etc. just don’t ask gesicki to do it. Put Smythe over there in combo and chip asks.

Yes everybody is forgetting this. Just listening to 3 YPC and 2 points everyone must know, although the exaggeration will continue regardless.

1. Mack predominantly lines up on the left (our lines right) where Juwaan James plays. They faced off in 2017 and James allowed 1 pressure on 35 drop backs. Not sure how much help he was given but that's outstanding.

2. There other DE Floyd has not been adding much in the form of pass rush this year.

Despite these FACTS the Mack exaggeration will commence for 3 more days.

From what we saw last Sunday, it doesn't have to be Mack at RDE to completely destroy us. Anybody they put there would get 3,4 sacks against Young and Larsen.

Here’s the thing though zone scheme if they attack shoulders you are gonna have problems rolling help all the time with the o line. They obviously want to get Mack one on one as much as possible so Miami’s best bet situationally of course which means provided the sticks and scoreboard are manageable which effects depths of drops and route concepts would to chip with the backs and tight ends and get the ball out quick.

And by no means ask gesicki to be involved in any of this. Giving him a shoulder responsibility is a death sentence

I’ve not seen anything yet from Smyth that suggests he is nfl ready as blocking TE (or pass catching either.) Just hope Derby is available, mind you his blocking isn’t a strong point either.. we miss Marquis Gray. Big time.

Mack doesn't even line up on his side...

The entire line is impact with shifting protections to help the LT with Tunsil out.

Dunlap destroyed James at the end of the game with Tunsil out. The entire OL will be mauled.

I’ve not seen anything yet from Smyth that suggests he is nfl ready as blocking TE (or pass catching either.) Just hope Derby is available, mind you his blocking isn’t a strong point either.. we miss Marquis Gray. Big time.
Prepare for big Nick O'Leary!!

No reason tunsil can’t erase Floyd.

Roll that protection all day to Mack’s side.

I’m not aware of them having an interior dt wrecker either which helps us even more.

More than likely when we can’t roll the protection to Mack we will chip etc. just don’t ask gesicki to do it. Put Smythe over there in combo and chip asks.

Eddie Goldman?

You mean from Adam Beasley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom