Good Pasquerelli Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Pasquerelli Article

oh finatic, youre killing me here... you liked that article?
my buddy and i were just laughing at that, we thought pasta belly's intern must have written it.

lines like these cracked me up...

The loop was a purposely tight one and now, alas, could become a noose.

litany of looniness

the Dolphins are Ziggy, the round, little guy of greeting card fame. They are the Poor Soul, as played by the late, great Jackie Gleason, an ensemble that could have filled up the credits in those old Sad Sack movies.

Long before Williams decided he wanted to commune with hut people, and travel the world wafting on the wings of a self-produced purple haze, the Dolphins had somehow gone from fish-functional to dysfunctional.

and there were others as im sure you know...There may have been some excellent points, but for me it was tough to take anything from the article seriously when he writes lines like those. I was too busy laughing

Just another column proclaiming the Dolphins dead. You would think in the ultimate team game, so called "experts" would not doom a team because one of the players, albeit an important one, won't play. He really goes out on a limb by proclaiming the Dolphins will now "perhaps be a bottom feeder"...or "perhaps Rick and Dave are endangered species"... or "AJ might not be the QB they envisioned". Bla Bla Bla. "Perhaps" he is full of it, and simply has to write a column on the subject. He "might" not know what the hell he is talking about.

Of course, if the Dolphins succeed this year, he'll write a column about their perseverance and fortitude, while this column dooming the Dolphins season will be long forgotten.

Coach and FO are not on the same page. Thats not good fellas.

That was an excellent article. More fuel for the fire of in the hearts of this team. I look forward to many more articles writing off the Dolphins.

Same old Same old, I am with you Infinsible, the more they write us off the more we shall shock them when we don't fail. I would rather have low expectations and be underdogs each week than do the usual beginning of season high expectation and crash.

After all, we all blame Dave for not getting to the playoffs but we forget that since RW was here we have not gone either, now we have a very similar team to when he wasn't here and probably have a better WR corps, I feel our team has got ridden of the crutch it was using (pound RW) and could be a scrappier, more balanced (due to necessity) and less obvious to D Coordinators than when he was here. Now obviously our OL is going to have to gel and do a good job protecting the pass otherwise we could go nowhere but I am optimistic, but then again I am always optimistic and I am putting money on the over in Vegas!

Will we run away with the East, god knows, but are we now suddenly bottom feeders a la the Cardinals, Cincinnatti San Diego, Jets etc, God no. Let them write us off and let us have the last laugh when we are in a tight competition for the 1st place in the AFCE with the Pats and Bills.

No I didn't like the article. As I said there were some good points. I think the comunication factor particularly was interesting.

Put down your anti-finatic tirade long enough to be objective.

The article had some good points. If the media is pronouncing us dead, they have every right. This has been the weirdest, and probably the worst offseason in the history of the Dolphins. Prior to Williams' retirement, it was the weirdest offseason. After we lose a player of Williams caliber, it has to be called the worst too even if we did grab guys like Boston, Reggie Howard, AJ Feeley, etc...and thats just going by the arrests, the marino thing, the collier thing, and the williams thing.

His lack of knowledge on Spielman selecting Eddie More instead of Boldin is just typical as well.

If it were up to Spielman last year, we would of HAD Boldin.

It's crap from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom