Good team gone bad... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good team gone bad...

Yes the Dolphins had more than their share of injuries this season, the Bronco's would probably be the only team that could rival us in this unwanted stat. Although it hurts I have hard time buying in to that is the only reason this team is bad. The injuries to other players did not make our team lead the league in turnovers. The injuries did not make this team be in the top 5 of penalties giving. The injuries did not make our top defensive players miss tackles all season long. And most important not 1 player on the Miami Dolphins injured their heart this season, so there is no excuse for them playing w/no emotion or love for the game like they once had. I think if Jay and Zach weren't in the locker room most players would have forgot to show up at the stadium on game days.

Excuses , excuses......

check your facts, the bills is the most injured team in the NFL this season. 40 different starters . I'm Not using that as an excuse so I don't think you should either.

Ok ok we will look at the facts,Your right to a certain point;

I am not using this as an excuse when you lose Daryl Gardner they will attack your weakness......

Now you on the other hand;well you cant use it as an excuse because first of all your starters suck! so it really makes no diffrence if theyre injured or not,yes I bet your glad you have
Alex Van Melt in there instead of R.Johnson,now that ,you can admit:D

Originally posted by justafan
Excuses , excuses......

check your facts, the bills is the most injured team in the NFL this season. 40 different starters . I'm Not using that as an excuse so I don't think you should either.

Obviously your stupidity doesn't stop you from posting so let me kick while you are down. 2-11 2-11 2-11 2-11 2-11 2-11 2-11 2-11! No seriously there are only 22 starters on a football team, and who have you lost besides 1mlb 1dt 1qb? None of those injuries would even be an issue if your coach would have resigned any players in the offseason. It must suck you don't have Holecek, Wiley, or Flutie chilling on the bench. Last point if you read my post above you would see I wasn't blaming injuries.

we have had an average number of injuries for an NFL team this ear, they have just been concentrated on the O line and that has killed us. If you cannot block, you cannot run the ball, but don't tell Chan that cause he will take that run early and run first game plan to his grave or new coaching job. ;)

:monkey: turnovers and penalties

that has been the biggest problem all year long. Coachng has the been the other big problem. When you lose Daryl, you need to stack the line to stop the run and we have not done that. When you lose 3/5 starters on your O line and your star HB is getting less than 3 yards a carry, you need to mix it up especially early in the game and on 1st down.

Every team has injuries. These guys are suppose to be the best of the best even at 3rd string. Everyone on the team should be confident and ready to play when the starter goes down. I want to have confidence that the whole team could win the game and not be afraid when a starter goes down. It is important that our team has depth. Look at the Patriots, when Bledsoe went down, everyone freaked, but look what Brady has done and now Bledsoe could lose his job. They stepped up and went on a winning rampage. I want that kind of confidence! :D

Back
Top Bottom