Good Time For DCH to Chime In..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Time For DCH to Chime In.....

Heres an idea: If you don't like DCH, don't rain on the parade of those that do... stay out of threads like this. Oi! You guys never do get over the childish behavior when it comes to DCH. Get over yourselves.

I work with DCH. Yes, Drew is ONE of his sources, as well as Robert Bailey, but trust me when I say that he gets lots of his information from within the Dolphins organization. He said that he will be returning to FH soon with plenty of info.

BTW, He let me in on some info, recently, that he said he wouldn't mind me passing along. For one, he said that DL Rob Burnett would be announcing his retirement shortly. He also said that one of the candidates for the open QB coach vacancy is Mark Trestman, formerly of the Raiders and Hurricanes (inwhich he coached Bernie Kosar) coaching staffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Rrodr038
I work with DCH. Yes, Drew is ONE of his sources, as well as Robert Bailey, but trust me when I say that he gets lots of his information from within the Dolphins organization. He said that he will be returning to FH soon with plenty of info.

BTW, He let me in on some info, recently, that he said he wouldn't mind me passing along. For one, he said that DL Rob Burnett would be announcing his retirement shortly. He also said that one of the candidates for the open QB coach vacancy is Mark Trestman, formerly of the Raiders and Hurricanes (inwhich he coached Bernie Kosar) coaching staffs.

None of us have information "within" the organization, sorry! It's not happening, no way no how! Do you think they hold meetings on what they will do with everyone of their staff, and the team? Important information will only be told to trusted individuals.

I happen to like DCH, he has my respect, but if someone goes to camp and sits next to Drew, he will answer almost any question asked of him. Trust me on that because I've seen it myself, first hand. And I believe that is how he met Drew, and I'm sure Drew recognizes him by his name, by now. And I commend DCH for having the balls to do so, and I also commend him on taking his time to post whatever he does, however he gets it. Even if he reads copies of the Herald's first edition, which comes out before the regular Herald (the one on your doorstep), it takes a lot of time to read, comprehend and type up his post's!

BTW the Herald already reported that Burnett would most likely announce his retirement soon.

Is Drew an inside source? Then tell me why he has to sit with us fans? He is a source of info for his clients, and that's about it, with a few exceptions. If it does not involve one of his clients, then he is doing nothing more than guessing! Like Drew telling us all that Griese would be starting by midseason, and Fiedler would ride the pine the rest of the way. He took a big chance on that one, and thanks to Fiedler (for his guess) getting hurt, he got half of it correct!

I'm sure he does meet lots of players at the stores he works at, and certain info can be obtained that way, but no matter how you slice it, almost whatever info is given it is already out in the newspapers, and on Radio, or it gets there at about the same time. So yes, he can break some stories, but to me he is just a very good poster, who puts together a lot of Dolphins info for us all too read.

Rick Spielman! Now that's a name that would be a great inside source!

But you tell DCH to hurry up, cause I like reading his stuff!

Originally posted by Rrodr038

I said that I respect him...didn't I?

:D

Thanks for the info though....at least I know now where the Sun and the herald gets their info from...just another reason to respect DCH even more.....

:lol:

NO-ONE APART FROM PEOPLE INSIDE THE MIAMI ORGANISATION KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING WITHIN THE MIAMI ORGANISATION.

I am stunned that people continue to believe that Drew Rosenhaus and his cohorts know what's happening in the Fins front office. The guy is an agent - a slimy football agent. Why on EARTH would they let him know whats what within the organisation.

Not every dolphan lives in Florida. I happen to be stuck in the cold, wintery hell of eastern Michigan. Every scrap of Dolphins info I get comes from this site, so while it may not be news to you... it is to me. I don't have the luxury of watching the local sports shows and whatnot, so even if DCH came on and reported something a week or two old... it's new to me. Like Ozzy said... he collects phins info and compiles it into a nice neat little package for me to read... what's so wrong with that?

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
Not every dolphan lives in Florida. I happen to be stuck in the cold, wintery hell of eastern Michigan. Every scrap of Dolphins info I get comes from this site, so while it may not be news to you... it is to me. I don't have the luxury of watching the local sports shows and whatnot, so even if DCH came on and reported something a week or two old... it's new to me. Like Ozzy said... he collects phins info and compiles it into a nice neat little package for me to read... what's so wrong with that?

See here is my problem....a forum like this or DT is there to collect info on the Phins and voice an opinion.

We all do that....I just depise the fact that some say "i got that insider info" when it is a mere collection.

The only thing you do is you are trying to validate your own opinion into an insider info which is just wrong.

Post as much info as you can but do not claim it to be anything else than it is.....info from a variety of sources.

I have "inside sources"...actually two of them. But I tell you out of experience that anybody working for the Dolphins is hard pressed to leak info out and they sure do not "send rumors" across the internet.

That's just my opinion.....

Back
Top Bottom