good to great | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

good to great

lotion

Jane Gum
Reaction score
I remember JJ talking about this a while back, how it is a lot easier to take a bad team and get them to a championship than it is to take a good team and make it a great team.
I'm 32 and I have not seen the fins 0-3 in my entire life. Even though I am a huge fan and don't want to ever see the fins 1-15 the reality is that right now we do suck.
So this may be a good thing, because we can rebuild, not reload. Every year we are a sb 'favorite' and each season ends in bs, 'almost there, almost there...'. This team ain't going to do it. To have the league's leading rusher and sacks in 02 and not go DEEEP into the playoffs is inexcuseable. I don't have a lot of faith in this mgmt team to do much if anything with the current talent.
So I think this season is written off, I'm sure Wayne is already making a list of potential candidates, some have probably already been contacted. You look at a team like the Panthers who go to the sb after sucking real bad and the team Wanny was handed on a silver platter by JJ, we should have a championship by now, maybe more than one.
Get rid of them all, and let's start over.

Back
Top Bottom