Good to hear this | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good to hear this

wish Bobby was as accountable for his play

sorry...couldn’t resist
To be fair I think they are lining him up at the wrong spot. He got a lot of money to play the slot. He’s not a safety. I still don’t get it.

A SB win is still a SB win. Asterisk, etc. If we win, every other team would want to change places
Agreed. Look at the Astros and Red Sox w the signal stealing and knowing what pitch was coming / batting .750 at home but only .150 on the road. No one cares. They won World Series-es. And this wouldn’t even be cheating. Actually laudable if you can be that disciplined perhaps you deserve it.

I love how Miami is installing cutting edge UV technology to help fight and prevent Covid 19. That's leadership!!! But Bobby McCain is right, people and players have to be held accountable in crisis situations such as this pandemic.

I like the perspective and leadership in his message:

He’s right - w guys getting sick, opting out of the season (a lot of Pats are out) it will be the healthiest / most disciplined team that wins the SB this year. It really could be anyone - going to be an odd year.

Thanks for posting shank...

It would be nice if ball rolled our way and we win SB. The most healthy team of 2020-21. I could hear fan. Yall win SB because of virus...

I wonder what they would say in 2021 after we have won that Superbowl?

1) It wasn't fair because they got to draft so many people.
2) They stole Belichick's playbook.
3) They got all those Patriots FA's.
4) It's a fluke and wouldn't have happened if they still had Tannehill.
5) No one thought Fitz was that good.
6) No one thought Rosen was that good.
7) It's because they tanked for Tua.
8) They didn't have players smart enough to "opt out" due to the pandemic.
9) Our team got all the bad breaks or we would have won the SB.
10) The Dolphins built their team the right way and it's starting to show.

Pick one or add your own!

I love how Miami is installing cutting edge UV technology to help fight and prevent Covid 19. That's leadership!!! But Bobby McCain is right, people and players have to be held accountable in crisis situations such as this pandemic.

Isn't that the technology that barber shops used to use on their combs and brushes. I haven't seen one of those UV containers for years.

I wonder what new and advanced technology replaced it in those barber shops?

It would be nice if ball rolled our way and we win SB. The most healthy team of 2020-21. I could hear fan. Yall win SB because of virus...

To be perfectly honest there is not a sport out there this year where the champion will feel like the real champion. But I'm not going to complain - the world needs entertainment if we can do it safely.

On the one hand the high numbers in Florida probably make the players more careful, so who knows, we might just be the healthiest team @39wildman , and I hope you're right!

It will be tough since Miami is now the epicenter of the virus.

SB with asterisk, hell yeah I'll take it!

Asterisks stand out.

50 years from now ask any football fan which team won the Covid Bowl and they'll know it was the Dolphins.

If anyone thinks it isn't legit, F*** em!

Back
Top Bottom