Goodbye Surtain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodbye Surtain

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
Looks like he's gonna be traded, just wondering how much everybody thinks he's gonna be missed. Personally, I think his best days are behind him.

I dont i think he is the 2nd best cb in the league nad will dominate wiht KC.

I beg to differ. Surtain will be tried more by QB's regardless of where he is at just because people thinks he has lost a step...In which case his Int's numbers will increase. he will be a pro bowler again and I hope he make everyone who has said he has lost a step eat serious big thick azz crow with a tall glass of cold syrup.

Surtain is still good. I would place him in 5-10 range as far as corners go. That being said, this is probably the right time to trade him.

I think it will be a sad day in Miami when we let him go. We wont get anyone near his talent level with a second round pick. I think it could possibly be the dumbest move of the offseason in the entire NFL

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
I beg to differ. Surtain will be tried more by QB's regardless of where he is at just because people thinks he has lost a step...In which case his Int's numbers will increase. he will be a pro bowler again and I hope he make everyone who has said he has lost a step eat serious big thick azz crow with a tall glass of cold syrup.

I totally agree, he was our best corner last year, and has been the best corner on our team for the last 3 years. I hate to see him go, but that is the nature of the business. :tongue:

Buh-Bye Pat. What is Miami getting for him? The KC 2?

bryancox51fan said:
Looks like he's gonna be traded, just wondering how much everybody thinks he's gonna be missed. Personally, I think his best days are behind him.

I have mixed feelings only because he has been one of my favorite Dolphin players since we drafted him. However, this is a good business move for us. I think the team has to make the trade. It makes alot of sense to get rid of him now while we can drop his cap hit and get something in return. I dont think Surtain played to the level he was capable of playing last year because of the struggles we had as a team. I personally dont think he gave 100%. Just my opinion. I still think he is a top 5 corner in the league.

Brad528 said:
I think it will be a sad day in Miami when we let him go. We wont get anyone near his talent level with a second round pick. I think it could possibly be the dumbest move of the offseason in the entire NFL

why not he was a 2nd round pick--44th over all

He may have been the best corner ever to put on a Dolphins uniform. He played the slot when asked, team player to the max. The slot doesn't allow for as many int's as the outside, yet he moved inside when T-Buck came into the game. I will miss him, one of my favorite players for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom