Goodell announces all issues resolved. We have a FULL DOLPHINS SEASON. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodell announces all issues resolved. We have a FULL DOLPHINS SEASON.

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• tmp-3.gif
    tmp-3.gif
    956.6 KB · Views: 0
The commissioner saying all issues resolved for the league to have a full schedule tells me one thing.

ALL ISSUES HAVE NOT BEEN RESOLVED TO HAVE A FULL SEASON!

Darnit man, the NFL's blaring overconfidence in this situation has been distressing. I really thought that with them having months to prepare ahead as opposed to the leagues that were in progress the NFL would be more ready to go. But word is that they were actually pretty unprepared, and somebody acting like they've figured EVERYTHING out now after that news is actually discouraging. Maybe it's just semantics, but I would sure feel a lot better if they acknowledged that there were things at this juncture that they'll probably have to adjust to and figure out. I don't want to entertain the thought that these guys really think whatever they've planned right now won't have some kind of hiccup or some kind of adjustment needed.

The commissioner saying all issues resolved for the league to have a full schedule tells me one thing.

Darnit man, the NFL's blaring overconfidence in this situation has been distressing. I really thought that with them having months to prepare ahead as opposed to the leagues that were in progress the NFL would be more ready to go. But word is that they were actually pretty unprepared, and somebody acting like they've figured EVERYTHING out now after that news is actually discouraging. Maybe it's just semantics, but I would sure feel a lot better if they acknowledged that there were things at this juncture that they'll probably have to adjust to and figure out. I don't want to entertain the thought that these guys really think whatever they've planned right now won't have some kind of hiccup or some kind of adjustment needed.
Hey man. Go dump on someone else's thread. This one's about being excited and happy about the upcoming season.

Hey man. Go dump on someone else's thread. This one's about being excited and happy about the upcoming season.

Have to agree with you on this one. It's almost as if some ppl are rooting against having a season at all.

I, for one, was happy they were able to come to an agreement to get the guys into camp and get this dynasty started.

Are there valid concerns? Sure, but it appears that the NFL has taken precautions, and instituted protocols to mitigate risks to the greatest possible degree.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN........

View attachment 51952View attachment 51954

Fin-Loco right now:View attachment 51956View attachment 51957

You can never go wrong with the Mask and Cuban Pete ... best scene in the whole dang movie. And yes ... that cop chick was hot as hell.

Sorry, wasn't trying to rain on the parade or anything, I want football as much as anyone - maybe more so as I'm somewhat disabled right now and really can't do a lot but sit at home...I desperately need my football. I just found some discouragement in their statement as I think what they are saying is actually impossible to promise at this point. I'd rather them acknowledge that there are going to be hurdles and problems they haven't yet foreseen.

Well then, do not watch our Dolphins then!

I feel like the article is kind of misleading. There was never going to be a chance that the NFL wouldn’t try to play a regular season. The majority of players have non-guaranteed money contracts, so they have to play to get paid. What the article doesn’t cover is the fact that their plan is basically test as much as possible and hope everything works out. The NBA and MLB put a lot of effort into re-opening (from players in a bubble to limiting travel). I want Dolphins football (or any football at this point) as much as anyone. I just feel like we are at the “lets see what happens” point of things.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom