Goodluck! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodluck!

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I sincerely hope the fins have a good one. I have so much confidence in Tom Donahoe making the bills into a competitive team once again in hopes of the bills and dolphins rivalry going back to what it once was, one of the best rivalries in the NFL. If Mike Mularkey is the real deal, we could be one hell of a team this year.

Hopefully Spielman can do a better job than Wanny. Goodluck.

AFCE ROCKS!

Hey thanks Justa. As much as I hate saying this...good luck also. I don't think any potential 1st rounders are injured this year so Donahoe might be a little confused on who to pick. :tongue: j/k Well as much as we dislike each other on the field, the truth is we have to take pride in fact that we're in THE best division in football..the AFC East! What's scary is that every team in the AFCE is capable of winning at least 9 to 10 games this season. :eek:

Thanks. Maybe Donna-Ho will find a guy with a ruptured disk for ya this year.

:roflmao: j/k

Hey Dolphin Fans:

I second Justa's motion. Good Luck! I agree that we need to get Dolphins vs Bills back to the early 90's.

We're all football fans and I hope you guys enjoy your draft day! I'll be back in a bit to poke fun of your picks!

;)

Agua said:
Thanks. Maybe Donna-Ho will find a guy with a ruptured disk for ya this year.

:roflmao: j/k
I knew eventually someone would bring that up. We shall soon find out if it was a good pick or not. You could very well see that best rb duo in the NFL. If not, Henry by himself is not too shabby.

Goodluck once again.

Back
Top Bottom