Google Ads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Google Ads

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was under the impression that Premium members wouldn't be seeing Google ads but I do see them in the General forum. I've been buried at work and haven't been around much the past month so I may have missed the policy change. Also, any progress on getting the spell checker feature working for the handful of us who don't have it.

And while I'm on a roll, AJ, I still haven't received my T-Shirt. :wink:

I second the spall chackers. I see no ads cause i use ad-block for I-frames through Firefox. (its ok cause i pay anyway)

awing_pilot said:
I second the spall chackers. I see no ads cause i use ad-block for I-frames through Firefox. (its ok cause i pay anyway)

I've checked it on my Mac and on my PC laptop with Firefox. The ads are even showing in this forum.

Celtkin,

Which ads are you seeing? The ones in the threads or on the main page? Let me know... cause you guys aren't supposed to see anything... that's a bonus.

As for the Spell Checker, I have a feeling that this is tied into the the Ad problem. I'll have to look into that later tonight. I need a beta tester.

As for the shirts, my sincere apology to both you and Den. I've promised Den a shirt a long while ago... and things just keep on happening with me that it slips my mind. PM me your address...

FinHeavenAJ said:
Celtkin,

Which ads are you seeing? The ones in the threads or on the main page? Let me know... cause you guys aren't supposed to see anything... that's a bonus.

As for the Spell Checker, I have a feeling that this is tied into the the Ad problem. I'll have to look into that later tonight. I need a beta tester.

As for the shirts, my sincere apology to both you and Den. I've promised Den a shirt a long while ago... and things just keep on happening with me that it slips my mind. PM me your address...

I'm seeing ads in threads, and in every forum I've visited (including this one). I'd be interested to know if anyone else is having the same problem.

Celtkin,

I just changed a setting for you. Let me know if things are working properly... including the spell checker.

Thanks, AJ. The ads are gone but no spell checker. We're making progress :)

now i got adds lol

clear.gif

Speaking of spell check...I've only tried to use it twice but both times it said
"An error occured, please notify your administrator"
not sure if anyone else has had this happen

Nublar7 said:
I still have the ads, and no Spell Checker.

I have the ads too, but then I always thought it was only the premmies that didn't have the ads.

Back
Top Bottom