Gordon practicing as first team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gordon practicing as first team

wonderl33t

Club Member
Reaction score
from KFFL

Dolphins | Gordon with the First Team, For Now
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:13:05 -0700

Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins RB Lamar Gordon, despite a glut of running backs, ran with the first team offense at last weekend's minicamp.

wtf? Is this because we haven't signed Ronnie yet?

Saban repeatedly asked for us to NOT get taken up by the first team/second team/third team players. On Sunday Ronnie Brown was with the first team... It doesn't matter, right now.

wonderl33t said:
from KFFL

Dolphins | Gordon with the First Team, For Now
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:13:05 -0700

Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins RB Lamar Gordon, despite a glut of running backs, ran with the first team offense at last weekend's minicamp.

wtf? Is this because we haven't signed Ronnie yet?
Doesn't mean a thing. Gordon ran with the 1st team on Friday, but I think Ronnie ran with the first team on Saturday and Sunday.

It means nothing, everyone practices with different teams. Feeley was our second string team one day and our first string the next, it means nothing at this point.

Makes no difference at this point. But it should be noted that Gordon is a 4-year veteran while Brown is a rookie.

Gordon ran better than anyone last weekend anyway.

Yeah, I heard (take it for what it's worth) that Gordon looked sharp last weekend. Ronnie said it himself in his post-practice interview that he is a little overwhelmed with the offsense and playbook and he has a lot of work and studying to do.. no biggie, he'll be fine.

Watch out for Gordon he might be your starter opening day. Hes better than most people think. He got a bum deal in St.Louis and then the injury last year.

T.K.O. said:
Watch out for Gordon he might be your starter opening day. Hes better than most people think. He got a bum deal in St.Louis and then the injury last year.
:rolleyes:

No way he starts.

T.K.O. said:

Agreed

Gordon can run with the ball. It will be interesting once pads go on.

I could care less who our starting RB is as long as they get the job done.

T.K.O. said:

Agreed. However, on some previous threads after RS "resignation" there were those who criticized the Ogun trade and the trade of a 3rd rounder for Gordon.

I still think that Booker and Gordon for Ogun was a fair deal.

I heard Gordon is looking better then Brown. And I got bashed for saying that I thought Gordon would led our team in rushing yards. Memebers even accused me of being his mom lol

Back
Top Bottom