Gore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gore

DcRy82

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why are people overlooking Gore? He has the most potential out of all the running backs in the draft. If the Dolphins don't draft Gore than I'm gonna boycott being a Dolphins fan.

**for future readers, i am editing this message to let you know i did not write this, my roommate is a jerk and thought it would be hilarious to get people to start flaming me.

If they don't... see ya. Give me a break. Just because you really like one player does not mean he will play for your fav pro team. NOT even going to get into the fact that he has two bum knees. Get real.

DcRy82 said:
Why are people overlooking Gore? He has the most potential out of all the running backs in the draft. If the Dolphins don't draft Gore than I'm gonna boycott being a Dolphins fan.

Isn't Gore injured? I have Gore as an alternative pick on my mock draft (see sig) And this had better be Frank Gore and not Al Gore we're talking about, lol. (though Al Gore could lull the defenses to sleep and walk in for a TD ) :tongue:

DcRy82 said:

Might as well start boycotting. The Dolphins didn't need you as a fan anyway. Ciao!

Sorry....i Did Not Post That, My Roommate Is An A$$hole And Wrote That Because He Knows How Dumb Of An Idea It Would Be And He Wanted Everyone To Start Flaming Me Because He Thought It Would Be Funny.... Actually It All Came From The Ricky=dbag Poster That Talked About Drafting Gore And Berlin.

For future knowledge, never leave to take a $hit if your still logged on :(

DcRy82 said:

How do you leave to take a sh^t ? Don't you leave to leave one ?

DcRy82 said:

Also for future knowledge, you can edit and even delete you post to save yourself from further emberassment. :)

haha yea i guess i left to leave one... but yea, i didnt know i could delete posts...how do i do that?

Yall are alittle crazy..Didn't anybody watch the dam CANES' games for the last 3 years? Other than Portis, and McGahee, Gore was as dangerous a back as the both of them. Everybody thinks that once you get an ACL it's over. Look at McGahee! He made the comeback!! And Gore is supposed to be BETTER than McGahee. Where my Canes' fans up in here?! SOmebody speak up!

Back
Top Bottom