Got my Orange Cameron Wake jersey in today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got my Orange Cameron Wake jersey in today

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
Ordered Thanksgiving morning and picked up from the post office today. Got just in time for the game sunday. I actually work with a buddy who is a browns fan and he actually got his Peyton Hillis jersey today as well. Cant wait to sport this thing. My first Orange jersey too and couldnt think of anybody better to get in that color than Wake. He's gonna play the role of Sandman sunday b/c he is going to be putting b*tches to SLEEP!!!!

GO DOLPHINS BABY

Miami-24 Cleveland-10

Ordered Thanksgiving morning and picked up from the post office today. Got just in time for the game sunday. I actually work with a buddy who is a browns fan and he actually got his Peyton Hillis jersey today as well. Cant wait to sport this thing. My first Orange jersey too and couldnt think of anybody better to get in that color than Wake. He's gonna play the role of Sandman sunday b/c he is going to be putting b*tches to SLEEP!!!!

GO DOLPHINS BABY

Miami-24 Cleveland-10

Did you get a custom or another site? I want a white one really bad, but don't think I trust anything other than NFL.com.

My brother in law who lives in Boston told me today he got us Pats/Dolphins tickets for Jan 2nd so we need to give every team hell for the rest of the season, so that game can mean something.

I don't believe you. Upload copies of the receipt or you're lying.

Definitely a Chinese Knock-Off. Get yo money up.

Yeah...they are Chinese knock-offs, but I just got mine and it looks great!!! The numbers and name are all sewn on. Good material. Not sure about the workmanship until it goes through the wash a few times though.....

Cost $50 with shipping, but have seen inferior going for alot more...

another wake jersey thread oh dear

Hey sensation, does yours fit. I ordered a 3xl jake long white jersey. size 56. The thing is probably more like a 1xl. complete waste of money for me now. Im 6'3 250 and the thing fits like a tight t shirt. I love the quality of the jersey and the way it looks. But can't wear it now. I wish it fit, the thing is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom