Got my Ronnie Brown jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got my Ronnie Brown jersey

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
When my dad came home he was being crazy and running around the house with my browns jersey. I wasnt lookin at him until he said "i am the next RB", so i turned around and i saw my Brown jersey. I put the jersey on and it looked great with great feeling inside. Did anybody get their Brown jersey yet?

I havent gotten mine yet but it should be soon.
Definitely before the season starts.
You should post pics of yours!! :)

PhinDude88 said:
When my dad came home he was being crazy and running around the house with my browns jersey. I wasnt lookin at him until he said "i am the next RB", so i turned around and i saw my Brown jersey. I put the jersey on and it looked great with great feeling inside. Did anybody get their Brown jersey yet?
Nice dude :up: post pics!

finsnchips said:
replica yeah?

Yeah, i bought a Replica jersey. I didnt want to spend 200 dollars on a jersey,

Its the same kind of jersey that is on the pro shop website.

Here is what it looks like....

clear.gif

PhinDude88 said:
I just got mine also. If you give me like 10 minutes, I will go take some pics of it.

I would post pics,but i'm not really good at all of this computer stuff like that.

Here is the front and back of my Ronnie Brown(Replica) jersey. :D

As you can see I have already put it on a Hanger. :lol:

brownjersey002-1.jpg

brownjersey003-1.jpg

I didn't realize when I first put the back photo on that it was kinda blurry. You get the idea though.

Nublar7 said:
Here is the front and back of my Ronnie Brown(Replica) jersey. :D

As you can see I have already put it on a Hanger. :lol:

I didn't realize when I first put the back photo on that it was kinda blurry. You get the idea though.
Thanks

:fire: :yell: damn i checked my mail again today and my brown jersey still isnt here!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhh:cry:

lol but to that poster who said u wouldnt spend 200 on an auth, u can find some real auth on ebay, i bought a few on there , one deion branch sb white jersey, with the patch for 169. and its the real deal, and i bought a brady one for 119.....

auth jerseys are far better looking than the replicas, once u go authentic u cant go back :D

Back
Top Bottom