Got players autograph this morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got players autograph this morning

JL25

Starter
Reaction score
I arrived at the Hyatt hotel this morning seeing if I can get some autos and I did. There were about maybe around 30 other fans there too outside the hotel. I was able to get Wes, Mcmichael, Ricky, Madison, Saban, Rex, Gus, Nat Moore, JT, Cleo, Mcintosh, and Travis Daniels to sign my football. I was able to get all the players that came over to sign except for Kevin Carter. He only signed a few and left. I got Seau to sign it yesterday at the restaurant. It's great that these players took time to come over and sign stuff for us. Other players like Ronnie, Channing, and Chambers saw us but just went in the bus. It didn't bother me too much but I felt bad for the kids that were calling for them and they just didn't acknowledge. I didn't see Zach there. Not sure where he was at. It was a very exciting morning for me and now waiting to watch the game. Just wanted to let you guys know how my morning went. Go Phins!!!

Thats good man! Nice job with getting those autographs was eveyone good guys or did any of the players come off as a bit of a jerk.

JL25 said:
I arrived at the Hyatt hotel this morning seeing if I can get some autos and I did. There were about maybe around 30 other fans there too outside the hotel. I was able to get Wes, Mcmichael, Ricky, Madison, Saban, Rex, Gus, Nat Moore, JT, Cleo, Mcintosh, and Travis Daniels to sign my football. I was able to get all the players that came over to sign except for Kevin Carter. He only signed a few and left. I got Seau to sign it yesterday at the restaurant. It's great that these players took time to come over and sign stuff for us. Other players like Ronnie, Channing, and Chambers saw us but just went in the bus. It didn't bother me too much but I felt bad for the kids that were calling for them and they just didn't acknowledge. I didn't see Zach there. Not sure where he was at. It was a very exciting morning for me and now waiting to watch the game. Just wanted to let you guys know how my morning went. Go Phins!!!

Awesome, I remember how excited I was when I got some autographs at the open TC this summer. Ronnie was really good about signing everyone's stuff; he seemed like a nice, humble guy. McMike was nice to talk to, wife-beater or not.

Back
Top Bottom