Got to give it up for Miami... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got to give it up for Miami...

Taco John

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We shut down Ricky, and you still beat us.

Props to Miami on a hard fought game.

Thanks. We will meet again in the playoffs :) Your guys D-Line/Linebackers are too good not to get you there.

This was definately the best game anywhere in the league this year.

Your guys are still cheap shot artists though and your stadium fans are classless :) Had to sneak that in there.

Patience on D and on O beat go for it on O - why did they throw ag Sam :confused: . You have a great front-7, especially Pryce who is as good as anyone other than JT ;) and the best K, but the better team won especially since the Phins were on the road ag the best home team ever

Yea man Denver is a badass team. Hope we don't play you again.

Originally posted by Taco John
We shut down Ricky, and you still beat us.

Props to Miami on a hard fought game.

Thanks Bronco Fan. That was one of the best games I've ever watched!

Good Luck next week!

I hope we don't play denver again. I cant afford another heart attack

Thanks Taco. I appreciate the class.

By the way you shut him out on the run, but he was a huge impact on the passing game.

ALLLLRIGGHHHHTTTT MAIMMMIII!!!!!

Good game Taco... the game was as close as are teams are in talent! Except for the cheap hit on Chambers.... you guys played a great game... hope we don't see you in theplayoffs... I'd rather have someone else beat you before we have to play again!

I don't feel bad for you guys on the so-called "cheap" hit on Chambers. That hit wasn't anything compared to the helmet-to-helmet hits that Ray Lewis was putting on any of our guys two weeks ago. It was a good game, but hits like that are part of football.

One thing I was really impressed with is Fiedler's composure. That guy held it together in some tough situations.

We are divided in my house of finfans as to whether the hit was bad but what was horrible was the increase in the boos and the Denver fans reaction to a kid who was injured getting up and walking off the field. Low class.

One thing I was really impressed with is Fiedler's composure. That guy held it together in some tough situations.

I was really proud of Jay. He really held it together but of course there will be his critics out in full force again even though we got yet another win with him at the helm.

It was a good game, but hits like that are part of football.

If you really think so, wait till you see the fine this week. :eek: 25Gs

Originally posted by girlphan
We are divided in my house of finfans as to whether the hit was bad but what was horrible was the increase in the boos and the Denver fans reaction to a kid who was injured getting up and walking off the field. Low class.

They were booing the call, not the player... Get over it.

Originally posted by Merman

If you really think so, wait till you see the fine this week. :eek: 25Gs

I'm sure they'll fine him... He's not a superstar like Ray Lewis... Of course they'll fine him. That's obvious.

Back
Top Bottom