goTitans.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

goTitans.com

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
What a joke!!:yell: :fire: I went over there today to register and see about some Titans vs Dolphins tickets today to see if anyone there may be of any help and the admin. will not let me join because I have a yahoo email address. That is the only address that I have and after pleading with him in two emails he still says no. Oh well he can kiss my rosy red arse. Just gos to show that Finheaven rules above all others huh.

A lot of places won't accept free mail emails because when it comes to banning email is one of only a few effective ways to do so. They've probably had attacks from users just signing up dozens of freemails for registration.

The curious thing is.......how come yahoo is the only one you got? Every ISP includes email unless your on a real real cheap one. Just phone em up and get them to tell you the info you need to setup your real email address.

My friend and I share a dail-up account. Yep we are cheap but they have the email addy so I only have the one.

Looks like we both need miracles here. I need Fins vs Eagles tix and you need Fins vs. Titans tix. I'll tell ya what. I've got a friend who lives in Knoxville, Ten. I'll see if he can get me some tix to that game for you. PM me if your interested and I'll see what I can do, cool?

Back
Top Bottom