Gotta give Grier credit....his rookie class is showing out today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gotta give Grier credit....his rookie class is showing out today!

I would definitely invest all we can on the o line (heavily) a really good seasoned but still you linebacker to quarterback the defense from that position and a solid real size running back. We will be good to go, we have a good team.
I agree, I think we have to go veteran OL (2+ vets) in the offseason, and maybe draft a Center early. I think our line with an average OL vet in place of Jesse Davis would be an average OL (massive improvement).

Phillip Lindsay runs like he is 250 lbs, give that man a contract.

I agree, I think we have to go veteran OL (2+ vets) in the offseason, and maybe draft a Center early. I think our line with an average OL vet in place of Jesse Davis would be an average OL (massive improvement).

Phillip Lindsay runs like he is 250 lbs, give that man a contract.
They definitely need veteran o-linemen because Grier can't draft the position. (He's also not very good at finding Free Agent linemen who can be competent starters.) Nearly every bad thing that has happened on offense this season was caused by Jackson, Davis, and Eichenberg. These three CANNOT be starting next year; I wouldn't want them on the team at all!

Back
Top Bottom