Grade Flores: So Far This Season... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grade Flores: So Far This Season...

He’s a fairly young head coach, as long as he has the fervor required I will always side with the coach, not change for change sake..
Actually, I was leaning more to him being "burned out", inclined to want time to enjoy his family, etc.

Not necessarily the team wanting to move on. I don't remember Cower being forced out on someone elses terms. He was just ready for the next chapter.

Flores -183 point differential vs Cameron’s -170 through 16 games. Half of the team was on ir in Cameron’s year too. What exactly makes you think that Flores can coach? Bc he beat the jets and a Brian hoyer led colts? The games aren’t competitive regardless of what the idiot beat writers say.

Cameron has to deal with 11 games of John Beck and Cleo lemon and was competitive. Flores has a good qb and he isn’t competitive.

Dude.....again with this

Fitzpatrick and Rosen are the beacons of stellar QB play?
No DE to speak of.
Rookie LBs.
Half the secondary and WR cops on IR.
No offensive line at all.
Couldn't name a RB if you tried.
Cut or traded half the team after week 4 of pre-season.

Cam Cameron didn't have a single winning season as a college head coach. And Baltimore fired his ass half way through the season because his offense was ****.

Cam Cameron was a terrible coach. It's laughable he's even mentioned here at this point in the conversation.

Dude.....again with this

No DE to speak of.
Rookie LBs.

Cam Cameron didn't have a single winning season as a college head coach. And Baltimore fired his *** half way through the season because his offense was ****.

Cam Cameron was a terrible coach. It's laughable he's even mentioned here at this point in the conversation.
cmon @NY8123 , dont let **** get to you like that...

Dude.....again with this

No DE to speak of.
Rookie LBs.

Cam Cameron didn't have a single winning season as a college head coach. And Baltimore fired his *** half way through the season because his offense was ****.

Yes Baltimore fired him as oc in his fourth year there when the team was 9-4. And yes Rosen and Fitzpatrick are light years better than John Beck and Cleo lemon. Did you even watch the team in 2007? Why don’t you look at the 2007 offensive line. And rookie lbs here? A second round pick in his third year and 3rd rd pick in his 2nd year are rookies?

And Cameron was at least a coordinator while Flores never was a coordinator.

Everyone has low expections so they are grading Flores well when he hasn’t done anything to deserve it. The tnt wall and his decisions are going to viewed upon like Philbin picking up gum.

His defensive schemes seem to confuse teams because they don’t know what to expect. Flores also appears to be a leader and has the respect of the players. He certainly has some room to grow as a coach which is expected. We will see how it goes but I would give him a B for being competitive, at least in the first half, based on the roster.

Yes Baltimore fired him as oc in his fourth year there when the team was 9-4. And yes Rosen and Fitzpatrick are light years better than John Beck and Cleo lemon. Did you even watch the team in 2007? Why don’t you look at the 2007 offensive line. And rookie lbs here? A second round pick in his third year and 3rd rd pick in his 2nd year are rookies?

And Cameron was at least a coordinator while Flores never was a coordinator.

Everyone has low expections so they are grading Flores well when he hasn’t done anything to deserve it. The tnt wall and his decisions are going to viewed upon like Philbin picking up gum.

He was fired at 9-4 on the season. What's that tell you about his OC abilities? If you remember it was front and center that season that he lost all his duties for being inept well before his firing.

McMillan was on IR the entire 1st year. So you've replace Kiko with basically a 2nd year guy. Baker is also a 2nd year guy. Niether backer has started full time before this season. Rookie or not it's semantics, they are first year starters for all intents and purposes.

The 2007 offensive line was better than this piece of ****. I'm being to wonder if you were even alive in 2007 or if you were just old enough to hear daddy tell stories about it.

He was fired at 9-4 on the season. What's that tell you about his OC abilities? If you remember it was front and center that season that he lost all his duties for being inept well before his firing.

McMillan was on IR the entire 1st year. So you've replace Kiko with basically a 2nd year guy. Baker is also a 2nd year guy. Niether backer has started full time before this season. Rookie or not it's semantics, they are first year starters for all intents and purposes.

The 2007 offensive line was better than this piece of ****. I'm being to wonder if you were even alive in 2007 or if you were just old enough to hear daddy tell stories about it.

The ravens went 1-2 in the regular season after he was fired so it tells me that Cameron and harbaugh couldn’t see eye to eye.

McMillan is a second round pick in his third year. Let’s not get the mental gymnastics to pretend that Flores is a good coach.

Why don’t you go back and look at the 2007 offensive line. 2 players who only started 2 games after 2007, one rookie, one player who apparently played tight end 2 years later and one good player. I’ll provide a link since you are probably to lazy to research anything. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/2007_roster.htm

Dude.....again with this

No DE to speak of.
Rookie LBs.

True dat. :up:

Breaking down this terrible post some more. Baker started 11 games in 2018 and McMillan started all 16. So how are the “rookies” and “first year” starters in your head?

Dude.....again with this

No DE to speak of.
Rookie LBs.

Cam Cameron was fired as the OC of a 1st place team. That’s how bad he must have been. They probably don’t win the SB if Harbaugh didn’t make that move. Again, w the team in 1st place. I don’t think even BB would have done that.

I like Flores. The one area that I’d ding him on is his use of Minkah. Pittsburgh is using him the way I envisioned. I didn’t get that one at all. The third and long play against the Steelers was weird. Unlike Gase, hopefully there’s a learning curve on things like that. But there’s a lot of promise with the coach.

I can’t believe how people continue to sh## on our team early on in the game and then wind up looking like complete douchbags as we fight and compete..

Excellent coaching job with the most inferior team ever

Back
Top Bottom