Grade Flores: So Far This Season... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grade Flores: So Far This Season...

Overall D+- because we didnt make playoff. Compare to other 31 teams. As dolphins coach and what he had to work with A for that. Other than that Judy is still out on Flores. Bottom line are we closed to SB no. That the Goal. The good thing Flores seem to be head coach of future...I am little hard because coaches come and go in nfl.

Overall D+- because we didnt make playoff. Compare to other 31 teams. As dolphins coach and what he had to work with A for that. Other than that Judy is still out on Flores. Bottom line are we closed to SB no. That the Goal. The good thing Flores seem to be head coach of future...I am little hard because coaches come and go in nfl.
Good coaches stick around for a long time. If you think Flores is an A, he won't be a come and go coach. I personally don't think he will be going in the next decade. Very few people seem to show his qualities. I didn't know anything about him when we hired him, but watching him every week has convinced me he has the 'it' factor in coaching. Totally my opinion of course. We'll see how it goes.

Good coaches stick around for a long time. If you think Flores is an A, he won't be a come and go coach. I personally don't think he will be going in the next decade. Very few people seem to show his qualities. I didn't know anything about him when we hired him, but watching him every week has convinced me he has the 'it' factor in coaching. Totally my opinion of course. We'll see how it goes.
Well I gave him A because of what he had to deal with. I also gave him a D+. ForNot making playoff also. I think he will be a good coach. Only time will tell that. I thought Gase was going be good too. After his first yr.

F MINUS.

Winning meaningless games, benching Fitz and then benching Rosen. Losing minkah, drake and other talented, cheap young players is garbage tier ****. **** this guy

You don’t sound too convinced that there is a massive divide.

Where is the massive divide if you believe there is one because you said you are are part of a small minority that wasn’t for a tank. All you are saying is that most of the realists were Ok with this teardown - which it is in every way shape and form

The tank happened 3-9 - we are in position to draft that gimp you write about

The tank happned???? :lmfao: It's spelled rebuild.

You said 0-2 wins max. Were heading for 4 wins, maybe 5.

Flores Grade B+

The tank happned???? :lmfao: It's spelled rebuild.

You said 0-2 wins max. Were heading for 4 wins, maybe 5.

Flores Grade B+

Yah rebuild go with that (rolls eyes) Clearly you haven't watched the transactions since March

Yah I am wrong 5-6 wins and a clear runway for Tua

Gonna be some egg on a few faces lol

Back
Top Bottom