Grade Our Squad @ The Bye... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grade Our Squad @ The Bye...

That's a possibility only if he continues to play as he is now. He could turn things around by the end of the season and remain a Dolphin. Let's see what unfolds.

View attachment 57158

I actually really liked Jakeem but his kick returning skills have taken a step back. I think he wants to be just a receiver

I don’t do grades but I’d say the team as a whole is ascending and that’s all I care about.

the qb change is a game changer. A ceiling changer

folks need to start saying “why not us!”
Agreed! I feel like the overall theme on the board is “why we can’t”. After watching football today I’m wondering why more aren’t talking about “why we can”. Don’t be afraid guys, we have a good squad. Obviously injures can derail it but I’d like to see more positivity myself. I don’t think that locker room believes they absolutely can’t beat the Pats or Bills im a big game.

if Tua upticks the QB play all the better.

It took us a few games to warm up, but we need to win against a good team before people take us seriously. We beat two of the worst teams in the league imo and played an injury-depleted 49ers team.

If I am grading us against the rest of the NFL (which is what really matters), I'd give us a C. I mean we are 3-3 which is average.

If I am grading us against ourselves, there has been significant improvement this season within some of the units, and I'd go with a B.

Tough crowd.

The Dolphins are on pace to score 426 points which would be the most points scored since 1986 (scored 430 points) when Marino threw for 44 TDs. 26.7ppg would be the 3rd most ppg the Dolphins have averaged in a season behind the 1984 team when Dan threw for 48 and 1986 team.

This stat says more about offensive ineptitude of the franchise post Marino with it’s carousel of QBs, and the offensive explosion in the NFL.

While this season may be on pace for a 34 year team high, the Dolphins’ offense is only ranked 14th in ppg in the NFL this year.

Seattle lost that game by committing a couple of penalties late. That said... Arizona looked pretty damned good. No, it won't be an easy game at all.

Seattle lost that game by committing a couple of penalties late. That said... Arizona looked pretty damned good. No, it won't be an easy game at all.

Second time I've watched ARI. They seem to take a quarter/half and look like DAL. Then there's a half/quarter and look like a top team. O is better than the D

Second time I've watched ARI. They seem to take a quarter/half and look like DAL. Then there's a half/quarter and look like a top team. O is better than the D
They are a strange team right? They look like an average team who's about to get blown out and then blamo, they are right back in it to win it. It's the strangest thing to be honest.

Never mind the 3 atrocious picks by Wilson, that MVP lead is slipping...

Never mind the 3 atrocious picks by Wilson, that MVP lead is slipping...
Agreed... he's good... but like any QB, he can be beaten if you take away his easy stuff... and the Cards hit him from all angles, much like the defense that we are attempting to build.

Grades will depend on the base assumption. If I had picked 2-3 wins over 16 games, I'd have to give high grades. Grading against the elite teams, poor to average grades. I predicted 6-7 wins. My grades should reflect that.
O - surprised me. Stayed in every game. Scoring more than I thought. Couple of noticeable holes, but given the external problems - B. Makes me optimistic for Chan and TT
D - another good surprise. More consistent than I expected, but run D holds them back. B-
ST - very good with the exception of Grant. I hold my breath on every PR. In spite of that - A-
I'm very concerned about Miami's OL and DL against the Rams. That one game can change everyone's scores.
Rams are defensive. Could go either way. I'm not scared of them. Watched Bears last night who were basically comatosed on Offense. They were in the game until late 2nd half. They basically beat NFC East. Not difficult. I'm looking forward to seeing seeing Phins win.
I think we need to take off the perennial losing cloak and start to look at reality. Our team is on the up. About ******* time!! I've been waiting for 20yrs so I wont oppologise for my language.

Back
Top Bottom