grade r draft so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

grade r draft so far

RANDYNRONNY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
with the first 5 picks gone how would you gade our pick
ronny brown i give this pick 2 thumbs up A from the combine on he has climbed up the charts and never slipped some ranked him as pest player in the draft.well i am no expert but i will have to say this kid has it all

Roth b+ this kid can flat out move.he plays like he just caught michael jackson touching his little brother.if you think tony bua was a mean muther f er wait to you see this boy .that would be one great fight bua and roth:roflmao:

crowder b- i think he has to much baggage but maybe he can put that all behind him.lets hope he is not another cecil collins .oh by the way has anyone stoped in to see cecil latley i heard ricky has been getting some supplies from him .all in all this kid is a talent waiting to explode lets hope those knees hold up.

r=are not 'our'. If you are going to 'slang' it at least do it correctly.

I think we are doing great so far.

Ronnie Brown A-
Nothing against him just a trade down would deserve an A

Roth A+
This guy is one of the biggest steals of the draft he shouldnt get anything less than an A

Crowder B+
Could be great but injury problems and character concerns

Daniels B
Dont know that much about him. But I would assume Saban does. There were still higher ranked corners on the market but this guy ran a 4.45 at his pro day and his stock has been rising since then. Could turn out to be quite the sleeper in a couple of years.

Albi B
I just started reading about this guy. Not that high ranked but his scouting report is good. Good size, great strength. Tied for most starts in collegiate career out of any senior lineman. Anchored an OL. Could be very good.

Ronnie Brown- A+...we need a starter at running back, that wasnt injury prone. Brown is amazing and could catch 80 passes a year if we wanted to. He is the complete back, and will cause defenses to actually worry about our running game.

Roth- A...first round talent in the second round. He has a non-stop motor and will be AMAZING lined up opposite of Taylor. He is a complete monster and will have a great carreer.

Crowder- B+...I like this kid a lot. He is a monster while playing, and is a great ILB. He has concerns about his knees, but one of the best doctors in the world said that his knees were fine, and wouldnt effect him. If Saban can control the kids attitude, than he will be our Ray Lewis. Definitly a boom or bust pick, and I have a gut feeling that it will be a boom.

Travis Daniels- B-...this kid is a good solid CB. Saban coached him, and knows what he can do. He is a team first player, and runs a 4.43. He will be a solid CB or S.

Alabi- C+...there were other kids in the draft that could have been good picks. Alabi is a stud in the weight room, and with the right coaching, he could be a great Tackle.

Just kidding!! If you cant speak "American" go post on the Jets boards! (Kidding again)

1)Brown= A+
2) Roth= A
3) Crowder= B- (knees never get stronger)
4) Daniels= C- (I loved Elton Brown, Khalif Barnes or McPherson here)
5) Alabi= D (if you were gonna go O-line this draft, there was better talent in round 4)

I'm done watching the draft this year. I was pretty happy with our day 1 results, but day 2 is filled with no-names. I heard we should expect this with Saban, he has his own logic. But we passed on some pretty promising players in my opinion.

Ronnie Brown: A+

Matt Roth: C- (ANOTHER defensive lineman?! you have to be kidding)

Crowder: C+ dont like the pick, but our linbackers are getting to old

Travis Daniels: B- good we needed a CB, but looking at the statistics, he aint gonna make a difference.

Alabi: C dont know him and can't be bothered to look at his stats, but we need an offensive lineman

Ronnie Brown - B+ best back but could have possibly traded down and still got him
Matt Roth - A- He will be a beast
Channing Crowder - A+ A ****ing steal in the third, this guy will be a stud
Travis Daniels - B+ Very underrated behind Corey Webster, an interception artist
Anthony Alabi - ? who really knows

Ronnie Brown ... A
Matt Roth ... A
Channing Crowder ... A-
Travis Daniels ... C
Anthony Alabi ... C-

Overall so far ....B+

Well, seeing how Saban KNOWS Daniels, and Houck SCOUTED Alabi, I don't see how any one here would rank those below at least a B. I have faith Saban and Houck know what they are getting otherwise they would not have drafted these players that they know personally.

I give the draft a solid C, until proven otherwise on the field.

Back
Top Bottom