Grades for the o-line yesterday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grades for the o-line yesterday

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Layton Stauffer (@stauffer_layton)
Via PFF, here is the Dolphins’ OL grades from yesterday: LT Liam Eichenberg - 76.0 LG Austin Jackson - 65.5 C Greg Mancz - 66.6 RG Robert Hunt - 61.1 RT Jesse Davis - 68.5

Don't shoot the messenger but I knew Eich played well yesterday so that's good.

Swollcolb

Club Member
Reaction score
It took them too long to figure this out but this should be the alignment moving forward. As terrible as the 2020 draft class was the 2021 class could be great (waddle, Phillips, Eichenberg, and Holland) have all shown flashes

FinsGonnaRock06

Club Member
Reaction score
It took them too long to figure this out but this should be the alignment moving forward. As terrible as the 2020 draft class was the 2021 class could be great (waddle, Phillips, Eichenberg, and Holland) have all shown flashes

2020 class is all about Tua, not looking very promising right now, but let's give it a little more time to know , for sure.

cullenbigcstill

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
What’s the context around these numbers? Where do they sit in the league or what’s an average score?
The context is look at how they played compared to previous games. It was evident that at least there was a pocket! Not sure I've seen a pocket in Miami since Fiedler!

Eich was good, keep him there and let him grow. AJ was better at LG than Kindley in pass pro and there's no debate.

We are now about to see some "softer" defensive lines the next 2 months. It gives our "way to freaking young" offensive line time to grow. These rooks are too green, playing different positions. Yesterday's performance strictly for the o line was solid. They provided running lanes a few times, however Flo decided to take on Brady with an overdone brisket.

Mach2

Club Member
Reaction score
The context is look at how they played compared to previous games. It was evident that at least there was a pocket! Not sure I've seen a pocket in Miami since Fiedler!

Eich was good, keep him there and let him grow. AJ was better at LG than Kindley in pass pro and there's no debate.

We are now about to see some "softer" defensive lines the next 2 months. It gives our "way to freaking young" offensive line time to grow. These rooks are too green, playing different positions. Yesterday's performance strictly for the o line was solid. They provided running lanes a few times, however Flo decided to take on Brady with an overdone brisket.
I'm sure he meant in the context of the rating system, and how it compares to other player/teams.

Top Bottom