Grant gets paid and decides to suck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant gets paid and decides to suck

In 3+ year he has scored a receiving TD in 3 games and has had 50+ receiving yards twice. He's a gadget player who has never been a good WR.
Yeah over the shoulder catches aren’t his forte. Which means the coaches need to use him in positions he excels at.

Would’ve been nice to have at least one highlight, also disappointing that we can’t figure out how to maximize our players talents. This is pro football, you can’t tell me there’s not a way to scheme up some first downs

He was never that good of a receiver, but most experts here went head over heels when he signed his extension. They know who they are

We stupidly paid a guy coming off a big injury before he proved he was recovered....... Thats on us.

NFL needs to do away with guaranteed money

Guaranteed money is the only way a lot of these guys get paid. They are usually getting paid in guaranteed money for production they made before they hit FA. They are case aside the moment they decline in production by guys with guaranteed contracts. They deserve the money, and its up to teams to not be stupid about giving guaranteed money to questionable work ethic guys like Albert Haynesworth.

Grant has always been an elite return man/gadget player. Not an impactful wide receiver, IMO.

I'd trade him if a team came calling.

The doink of his face was extra special. Imagine being that bad and making millions.

I'm sorry, But Grant is the last receiver on this team i complaining about. He's not supposed to be your number #1 or number #2.
Where's your #1 receiver? When was the last time he scored a TD at any level for this team?

Oops, forgot about Ballage, he ducks if the football gets too close..

He didn’t know the play or route. That’s coaching. This is no better than under Gase. Players not knowing assignments. I thought the great Flores was going to mitigate that, enforce attention to detail and tnt? How’s that working out? Gase > Flores based upon results, not hope or the rebuilding hyperbole.

I'm sorry, But Grant is the last receiver on this team i complaining about. He's not supposed to be your number #1 or number #2.
Where's your #1 receiver? When was the last time he scored a TD at any level for this team?
You make so little sense most of the time... Its quite amazing...

Back
Top Bottom