Grant gets paid and decides to suck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant gets paid and decides to suck

By the time he dropped that pass we were playing backyard football with nothing meaningful going on.

Had he caught the touchdown? So what...he's a minor piece and the play has no relevance.

His hands have never been good.

Jakeem in a functional offense is a very dangerous piece, I've always wondered with his low height why we don't change him to HB.. He would be a hell of a third down back better then Drake imo. Reminds me of sproles

I have to be honest. We didn't see much from Grant in the pre season so when I saw he got that contract I assumed he must have made a vast improvement during the offseason. Little did I realize it was just more ineptness from our front office. It's either that or the front Office really needed to spend some money to bring up our payroll to the NFL minimum requirements. Because Grant can't catch a cold.

This thread should be titled “Grant, despite never being a consistently good receiver, got paid by the dolphins for no reason.”

Gave long term contracts to Jakeem and Jesse Davis, and they’re two of the worst players on the offense. Go figure.
LOL. I guess they figured they have to give it to someone b/c there's no one else.

Actually, I was very encouraged by the Oline today. They played much much better than last week. Some of those sacks were on Fitz he held the ball way to long.
Pass blocking was better but the run blocking was still atrocious

His contract isn’t that bad at all and he’s one of the fastest players in the nfl. If we ever get an offensive line Grant doesn’t even need to catch the ball, his speed alone will command two defenders and open up things in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom