Grant to IR and Wilson may be done for year also | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant to IR and Wilson may be done for year also

Yes. This year. Jacksonville played Houston and Carolina played Tampa Bay. Next year there will be 5 International Games again. There will be 2 divisional and 3 non-divisional or non-conference.

It is going to be 2 in Wembley and 2 in Tottenham. The discussion for the other is looking to Toronto or Mexico City (again). We'll see next year how that goes.

It is going to be 2 in Wembley and 2 in Tottenham. The discussion for the other is looking to Toronto or Mexico City (again). We'll see next year how that goes.
Its going be hard to not have it in Mexico city again. They rolled out a week long red carpet and that stadium was rocking.

When they showed the replay of how Grant got injured, you could see how the defender was ripping at his ankle. It pissed me off, because he could have let go much sooner. Now we have Grant on IR, once again. I'm sorry folks, he seems like he's made of glass.

Its going be hard to not have it in Mexico city again. They rolled out a week long red carpet and that stadium was rocking.

Yep. 115,000 people inside the stadium. They only had tickets for standing room only. So yes. you know as well as I do that if it is the ***triots will be the visitor to a highly competitive team. The Chargers and Chiefs was too off-balanced. Get the Packers/Cowboys/Texans/and ? Or Raiders in Las Vegas. Mexico is a well-rounded Country who kinda supports everyone in the NFL. So its a win win.:)

I'm going to see a hypnotist and getting this season blanked from my memory banks. Last time I felt that this was the strike season of 1987. Its beyond forgettable.

Has any division teams played against each other in London? I don't recall all the games but thought no divisions games is pretty much the only rule.

Not sure about now. I remember the Dolphins played the Jets in London in 2015. Of course it was a Dolphins "Home" game.

Seems to be the tactic with key guys getting dinged up this year. Just glad to hear it wasn’t his Achilles.

Get rid of both of them. That’s what happens when you try and sign midget wrs to long term deals, they get hurt all the time.

Listened to the Audible podcast last night as I shovelled snow after I got home from work. The last one I could find was recorded after the Bills game. It was so ironic as they were talking about how great it was to have Grant and Wilson back fully fit and how they were looking forward to the rest of the season. They even interviewed Grant and asked what a relief it must be to eventually get to the other end of the injury tunnel. So Dolphins that the next game they are both done for the season.

Apparently Wilson is going to try attempt to play through the injury....

Has any division teams played against each other in London? I don't recall all the games but thought no divisions games is pretty much the only rule.
I think we played the Jets one year and got blowed out.

Back
Top Bottom