Grant Traded | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

This feels a little extreme. I remember Kiko’s pick 6 of Philip rivers helped put us in the playoffs in 2016.
I like that you can remember positives with Kiko, I just can not.....He was great for Buffalo and not for us. Ill look up that play and maybe get some love back for Kiko lol

Watched it and great play for sure....what the hell was 16 not diving for a tackle.

I’m a big Grant supporter. He’s scored more TDs on returns than any player in our clubs history. That said, he’s laid a complete egg this year so far so I’m not going to puke on the move - though I do wish him well.

As an aside, it feels a bit like Grier and Flores starting to throw players under the bus out of self-preservation interests. As in this move doesn’t help us this year. Find a T to trade for, a RB - something to help us w salvaging this season.
It does help us this year because we don’t need to constantly worry about muffed returns or drops in general

The sad part about Jakeem Grant is he will forever be best known for Giving a high-five to another receiver running in for a touchdown. That’s his most memorable highlight. Nice job Jakeem.

I like that you can remember positives with Kiko, I just can not.....He was great for Buffalo and not for us. Ill look up that play and maybe get some love back for Kiko lol

Watched it and great play for sure....what the hell was 16 not diving for a tackle.
We were so going to blow that game!

Sorry to say but Jakeem Grant was a curse.

Every time he was on the field and I looked at my two sons and said "oh no not Grant, he's can't catch and he's gonna fumble" and I was right 1/2 the time.

That's poor personal decision and it was obvious. He will bust in Chicago to because his hands are like mine - tiny! The difference is I'm not trying to make a living on national TV playing football!

Seriously he was part of the same old Dolphins.

He stunk it up! and I'm praying the guy makes it elsewhere but seriously he cursed us!
Cursed us w 5 return TDs - most in franchise history. And guys don’t get as many return oops these days. He made his share of gaffes that’s for sure.

The sad part about Jakeem Grant is he will forever be best known for Giving a high-five to another receiver running in for a touchdown. That’s his most memorable highlight. Nice job Jakeem.
Cmon. He leads the franchise in return TDs all time. Anyone remember going 20 years straight without a kickoff return TD from like 1970 to 1991 when Marc Logan finally got one? Grant had 5 in his time here. Some of them were downright sensational. You don’t get as many return oops these days. He turned a good % of them into scores or long ones.

Cmon. He leads the franchise in return TDs all time. Anyone remember going 20 years straight without a kickoff return TD from like 1970 to 1991 when Marc Logan finally got one? Grant had 5 in his time here. Some of them were downright sensational. You don’t get as many return oops these days. He turned a good % of them into scores or long ones.
Sure, he did. But how many times has he cost us field position?

Ted Ginn > Jakeem grant

Back
Top Bottom