Grant Traded | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

Sorry to say but Jakeem Grant was a curse.

Every time he was on the field and I looked at my two sons and said "oh no not Grant, he's can't catch and he's gonna fumble" and I was right 1/2 the time.

That's poor personal decision and it was obvious. He will bust in Chicago to because his hands are like mine - tiny! The difference is I'm not trying to make a living on national TV playing football!

Seriously he was part of the same old Dolphins.

He stunk it up! and I'm praying the guy makes it elsewhere but seriously he cursed us!
Living up to your "name", I see - LOL

Flores said we moved on from Grant because we have other WRs we want to give opportunities to. We just put Fuller on IR. I know he was just trying to be nice about Grant's departure, but who was he referring to? More touches for Wilson or Hollins, or is Williams going to be active on game day? Considering JB, would taller WRs like Williams, Parker, and Hollins benefit his playing style more?

Snap count Colts game:
View attachment 86648
I think Flores wants to have Wilson involved more and get Preston Williams some reps.

Yet Ginn played in the league for 14 years and earned over $40 million dollars. So he obviously played on a number of teams which appreciated his one-trick pony ability.

What a lot of people don’t realize is the 193 games he played in was more games than any other player taken in the 2007 draft except for Greg Olson who played in 199 games.

I never liked the pick but he was certainly a better NFL player than Brady Quinn, the QB I was upset they didn’t take with that pick.
That last paragraph certainly says a lot about your quarterback a valuations.😂😂

Sorry to say but Jakeem Grant was a curse.

Every time he was on the field and I looked at my two sons and said "oh no not Grant, he's can't catch and he's gonna fumble" and I was right 1/2 the time.

That's poor personal decision and it was obvious. He will bust in Chicago to because his hands are like mine - tiny! The difference is I'm not trying to make a living on national TV playing football!

Seriously he was part of the same old Dolphins.

He stunk it up! and I'm praying the guy makes it elsewhere but seriously he cursed us!
Between the number 19 and the Ancient Injun Burial Ground, he didn't stand a chance.

None of them. Wipe the slate completely clean. Owner too. We need a deep cleansing
I'd ask about your "vision" for the Dolphins future, besides starting from the beginning, re-learning all the lessons we've just been thru and basically increasing our stay as an unestablished team.

Sounds about right when I remember I'm often dealing with a "Lemming".

Who replaced him on the roster ? Did they call up Merritt like they should ?

While trading Grant isn’t a loss for the Dolphins, it’s being reported that Waddle will likely take over the return role with the Dolphins. While he is obviously the best player on the team to return punts and kickoffs, I never like it when a starting WR is also the primary returner.

His only injury in college happened when he was returning a kick. Hopefully this added workload won’t get him injured.
Another way to look at it with our defense maybe we see very few punts

Back
Top Bottom